Live Thread Updates: 2021 Under Armour Miami Camp

View as article
Advertisement
All six of those dudes walked into that camp as legit guys and are walking out as legit guys.
Bring them all in.
everyone GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Naw he has been doing this for m ultiple years. He was a youth level super star every one knew this is what he would be. He been cooking srs as an 8th grader...its getting easier now for him lol
I'm aware lol it's not new for him. Impressive film and was making plays against the upperclassmen at Paradise Camp two-three years back. Despite that, imo you can see the progression since then was my point. It was just easy for him yesterday against basically everybody, vs. maybe making a play here or there against the much older players in the past. Basically, he has gotten much more consistent in his dominance. Worth pointing out that he has continued to linearly progress year over year when many of the Youth league stars end up peaking too early and plateauing.

I'm aware lol it's not new for him. Impressive film and was making plays against the upperclassmen at Paradise Camp two-three years back. Despite that, imo you can see the progression since then was my point. It was just easy for him yesterday against basically everybody, vs. maybe making a play here or there against the much older players in the past. Basically, he has gotten much more consistent in his dominance. Worth pointing out that he has continued to linearly progress year over year when many of the Youth league stars end up peaking too early and plateauing.
You are **** right.

He added some muscle to his frame and still has the jets.

Kid is the goods....Bama will rejoice.

Advertisement
Back