Listen Up Slurpers...

Advertisement
Yeah, you have the truth on your side.

Evals bro.
Notice no likes on this post.
I hate to beat a dead horse but we been **** for years that's the truth I always speak. We have hired bum ***
coaches and not one of the coaches have yet to win back to back bowls to give us an upward trajectory. Not only that they have failed closing in recruiting and the evaluations of prospects regardless of rank have been more bad than good. That's the truth and if people like me who said it was a bad hire from day one....so far I been right. We lost to FIU losers while people railed on Butch he still beat us head to head.(will he make FIU bama no obviously u need a brand and backing) we got shredded by UNC and our corners and linebackers are super lacking. Off season is always frosted flakes but when the season comes it's spoiled milk........when the CIS football gurus know about prospects before the staff that's bad.

Although I like whatManny has done I think he's a dead man walking and waited to late with the d staff. I credit him for fighting for the job I just think it will be too late.

Last edited:
I don’t have an issue with legit opinions. I mope and I slurp. It’s the spam poRsting, regardless of the side, that’s the issue. It’s amazing to me that the mope haters are ripping me for having an issue with “15-0” like it’s about the substance or what they’re supporting. It’s about the repeated spam act.
Agree the spamming is fried....we all want 15-0 but we know that isn't happening. It's half troll and spam cause they know we ain't going 15-0 c'mon.

Advertisement
I hate to beat a dead horse but we been **** for years that's the truth I always speak. We have hired bum ***
coaches and not one of the coaches have yet to win back to back bowls to give us an upward trajectory. Not only that they have failed closing in recruiting and the evaluations of prospects regardless of rank have been more bad than good. That's the truth and if people like me who said it was a bad hire from day one....so far I been right. We lost to FIU losers while people railed on Butch he still beat us head to head.(will he make FIU bama no obviously u need a brand and backing) we got shredded by UNC and our corners and linebackers are super lacking. Off season is always frosted flakes but when the season comes it's spoiled milk........when the CIS football gurus know about prospects before the staff that's bad.

Although I like whatManny has done I think he's a dead man walking and waited to late with the d staff. I credit him for fighting for the job I just think it will be too late.
Right on!

Diaz ain’t getting fired no time soon. Don’t know why y’all think he is on the hot seat

He was just released. At least give him a moment to figure it out and annoy Go Canes. Lol

Why can't we ever have a "True Romance" happy ending where all of these dipsh!te posters take each other out in a blaze of glory?

1613792312639.png

Advertisement
What you, @RVACane and the resident 10,000 word post club members don’t get, will never get it and are obviously incapable of grasping is:

IT WAS JUST A JOKE

Now you guys can go back to LMAOing to 8-3, Manny sucks memes, talking about how Saban has the best evals and how much we’re going to lose to Bama by.

Cause thats super interesting for the 10,000th time.

It's a stupid joke that you have repeated a million times.

What is truly breathtaking about your lack of self-awareness is that you are criticizing other people for overdoing schtick.

You made your point. People understand your point. Your incessant repetition and ridiculous insistence that your "joke" is funny are the reasons why people are sick of you.

What is truly breathtaking about your lack of self-awareness is that you are criticizing other people for overdoing schtick.

You made your point. People understand your point. Your incessant repetition and ridiculous insistence that your "joke" is funny are the reasons why people are sick of you.

“People”

So basically, you ain’t falling for it again.

Advertisement

It's corny af it's like a nerd bragging he beat u in fortnite all day. If it was funny then coo but it's just so annoying.

Advertisement
It's corny af it's like a nerd bragging he beat u in fortnite all day. If it was funny then coo but it's just so annoying.

Right. It's funny in a particular context ("what are your expectations for 2021") but it's ridiculously schticky spam when he is posting it in Baseball threads. But, oh, he's doing us a favor by limiting his spam to "one time in every thread". What a noble guy he is.

Honestly, we have seen such a stubborn and tone-deaf schticker since NYSOM.

Advertisement
Back