Listen Up Slurpers...

I could care less about 8-3 0-1 15-0. Just give me the real talk about football......mope or slurper at least don't spam the same post. Even if people say to bama is going to beat us it's probably not trolling and most likely true.

We know it's a joke it's just beat af/annoying. It ain't funny. Also doesn't rva only run with that 8-3 **** in gator tears? He doesn't spam that in every thread

Wait so 15-0 is annoying but not negative bulkdhit every other post by the same people or the gargling of a coach who didn’t win a game last year or a coach. Who lost to two teams with zero wins

got it

Advertisement
Congratulations @Go Canes!! and his support staff ( @canesthing3 ). Because of this incessant 15-0 spamming of the board, to the point where even the other slurpers are annoyed and ****ed, I’ve released @NicKane from his system generated ban to counter this out of control slurper madness by annoying the **** out of you.

Keep pushing the envelope and @King Slayer and @Saviorcane will be next.

@JD08 ready the mope re-activator slurper assassinator device.
Since when did u turn into a puzzie? So people can whine about the same **** over and over but if you agree with it then it’s ok?

Since when did u turn into a puzzie? So people can whine about the same **** over and over but if you agree with it then it’s ok?
Huh? No. I don’t agree with it on either side. @The Franchise literally posted an hour ago that it’s good to see that I’m dealing with board spammers on both sides the same way. It’s all trash.

Huh? No. I don’t agree with it on either side. @The Franchise literally posted an hour ago that at it’s good to see that I’m dealing with th board spammers on both sides the same way.
But you don’t my man. U really don’t. Who cares if someone wants to put 15-0 in every thread. When people complain about the the super mopes what do you say? Put them on ignore but you don’t do anything about them because u like them or agree with them.
Now we know all of the puzzies mopes in our little community were complaining. They act all hard when we lose but someone posts 15-0 amd they go cry like bishes

you always say u like to stir the pot but others can’t do it?

Advertisement
The short answer is that we need to reach slurp/mope homeostasis. We had stealth trolls that upset the balance and we needed a correction. Now it's just reaching balance.

But you don’t my man. U really don’t. Who cares if someone wants to put 15-0 in every thread. When people complain about the the super mopes what do you say? Put them on ignore but you don’t do anything about them because u like them or agree with them.
Now we know all of the puzzies mopes in our little community were complaining. They act all hard when we lose but someone posts 15-0 amd they go cry like bishes

you always say u like to stir the pot but others can’t do it?
No, I’m treating em all the same. The mopes think I hate them and favor the slurpers. The psychos didn’t dm me, they were normal people including slurper leans.

People can stir the pot. 15-0 or 0-12 in every thread to me is spamming the Board and the same thing. If it wasn’t from long-standing posters they’d have infractions for it.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20210219-190116_Samsung Internet.jpg

Disappointed Will Ferrell GIF by PeacockTV

Advertisement
your good cause u dont complain about mopes because u know we aint lying. We never sit here and post BS
I don’t have an issue with legit opinions. I mope and I slurp. It’s the spam poRsting, regardless of the side, that’s the issue. It’s amazing to me that the mope haters are ripping me for having an issue with “15-0” like it’s about the substance or what they’re supporting. It’s about the repeated spam act.

No, I’m treating em all the same. The mopes think I hate them and favor the slurpers. The psychos didn’t dm me, they were normal people including slurper leans.

People can stir the pot. 15-0 or 0-12 in every thread to me is spamming the Board and the same thing. If it wasn’t from long-standing posters they’d have infractions for it.
Maybe there should be a clear definition of what spamming the board is and what the penalty will be. Kind of like you did with your politics ban. that was clear as day. because to me spamming the board would be:
Cane in orlando constantly making everything about Butch
Dwins and his 31000+ posts of mope
Canemang and his deal
Nikcane and his unhinged rants

Now to be clear while i might not agree with them and i find them annoying at times, i wouldn't want them banned. **** i even like them and laugh at some of there schtick at times, but the things they do and say isn't that much different than 15-0 in every thread.

Advertisement
Maybe there should be a clear definition of what spamming the board is and what the penalty will be. Kind of like you did with your politics ban. that was clear as day. because to me spamming the board would be:
Cane in orlando constantly making everything about Butch
Dwins and his 31000+ posts of mope
Canemang and his deal
Nikcane and his unhinged rants

Now to be clear while i might not agree with them and i find them annoying at times, i wouldn't want them banned. **** i even like them and laugh at some of there schtick at times, but the things they do and say isn't that much different than 15-0 in every thread.
10 Nick rants a day is a thread ruining board spamming thing. D$ tossed MKlein13 and gooner for constant thread ruining. I like those guys.

Dwins is just depressed. He’s praised Manny as well. There are mopes who never say anything positive and are never happy when something good happens. Dwins was on the board celebrating Manny’s recruiting and the coaching hires.

CIO’s only an issue when he attacks posters over Butch out of left field. He’s been way better. People may find it annoying when he props up Butch but lately it’s a counterpunch. If he did it as much as the other stuff mentioned, d$ would probably stop that too.

Mang isnt getting any favoritism from the Maudes beyond equal treatment with Go Canes for the 15-0 / 0-12 - ask him.

It’s not that hard to understand some basic differences and motivations. Let’s take @Canedog as a perfect example. When he posts that critter in the 1st post constantly or constantly misspells words - its repeat behavior. It might be annoying to some but for the most part, he’s not trolling.

When guys are posting 15-0 or 12-0 constantly, it’s repeat behavior, it may be annoying to some but it’s intended to get under the skin of board members given the intensity on both sides of the Manny thing. That’s the purpose. That’s trolling a tinder box with fire. That starts fights and then me and @JD08 and @JeddTheFisch and the others have to deal with it all over the board.

After 3 or 4 days of it...???

Advertisement
Back