Listen Up Slurpers...

Advertisement
Anything under 3 Megs was never a problem until recently. GO CANES!!!
tumblr_n26iib5ECv1r3iafjo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll bring it here too.

I support the team. I praise plenty and I criticize too. I just don’t shill and cover for everything done like some of you guys do. And you specifically are in threads all the time making comments about how ****** our fans are if it’s not all Manny’s the Gawwwd bull****.

It’s amazing how an objective fan is a ****** mope because they don’t take it in the bungy hole with a smile when they call something for what it is and it isn’t sunshine on Manny’s shoulders.

You and your slurper brigade are the terrorists of this place trying to shame people into being shill cheerleaders without a word to say contrary to your agenda in which case they’re ****** haters and not real fans.
15-0

Advertisement
Since this thread is all shot to shlt anyway, I thought I’d bring this up.

This is one of the ads that shows on the site:

B77A5ED5-D3D7-4F01-94DF-EE9F74AB40AC.jpeg

Can someone tell me what this is supposed to be? What is it called? And is it possible to wear this and not get hit on by men of the fairer persuasion?

Those people are gaping pvssies, but spamming is spamming. Glad to see RVA is handling it the same on both sides of the spam equation.
The vast majority just wants good faith discussions. Sometimes it's difficult to remember that. Especially in the offseason.

Advertisement
Those people are gaping pvssies, but spamming is spamming. Glad to see RVA is handling it the same on both sides of the spam equation.
I saw it as the same repetitive spam from this side as the other side. Next thing you know, I’m a shîtty fan who doesn’t support UM. And that a Maude on a Canes board can actually have objective opinions while finding the 15-0 slurper spam poRsting campaign to be annoying is unfathomable and a good reason why CIS sucks.

Advertisement
I saw it as the same repetitive spam from this side as the other side. Next thing you know, I’m a shîtty fan who doesn’t support UM. And that a Maude on a Canes board can actually have objective opinions while finding the 15-0 slurper spam poRsting campaign to be annoying is unfathomable and a good reason why CIS sucks.

Well if you think so that’s all that matters.

I will say for the record, I lean towards the mope side.

Forgive me if you will, I've been watching since 1996. And from 2005 and on, if you haven't watched Canes football and aren't a bit of a mope: stay the **** away from my house, crazy person.

Advertisement

View attachment 143666

Can someone tell me what this is supposed to be? What is it called? And is it possible to wear this and not get hit on by men of the fairer persuasion?
****tttttt....I could Rock that with a Mafia Style Fedora.....

View attachment 143666

It’s clearly part of a James Bond villain outfit.

D7FFA721-354E-421A-AB4C-196ED2F481C2.jpeg
7D3FF7AF-CAB7-4C78-9C7F-FB6A31D00C7A.jpeg
1910DAF1-8403-4649-BE06-C183B2D18353.jpeg
FEDDC28E-D8AC-4E37-A374-98F5BE41AA6A.gif
B77538CA-E651-4716-AFBB-7FDC0DC2A700.jpeg

Advertisement
Back