Listen Up Slurpers...

Advertisement
Slurpers and mopes picture the rivalry like the Bloods and Crips, but it's a lot more like a very clumsy version of the Sharks and Jets.

west side story dancing GIF

Slurpers and mopes picture the rivalry like the Bloods and Crips, but it's a lot more like a very clumsy version of the Sharks and Jets.

There is no rivalry just a small group of hypersensitive, humorless turds who take themselves waaaay to seriously.

Like ridiculously serious.

Advertisement

Them's dancing words!

Advertisement
Do you have one?
Never interacted with you but seems like you have issues.
Don't care being called a slurper or anything on a public forum by strangers with anonymity. For a mod you should learn about not whining and taking the internet so serious.
Good God, you guys whine about the mopes whining.

Advertisement
This is the greatest thing I ever saw in my life.
Meanwhile, I tried to make a joke out of it to start, with 15-0 gifs, then I get attacked and I fight back and I’m the one taking it too seriously and I’m a ****** fan. The only thing they got remotely correct is that I have issues. No ****. I have an army of shrinks as well. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Huge difference between guys saying everything sucks no matter what good Manny does and people like me who say - great recruiting, great staff additions but I I’m concerned about Manny trying to be the HC and DC. I don’t think it’s the right move. We need an independent DC.
Hahaha, I hope so, because that's been my message for several weeks, lol.

Advertisement
You keep bringing me into it with your constant quoting me or tagging me about things I have nothing to do with.
Ok. Fair enough. You joined in with the other guy on a downvote in support of Go Canes so I lumped you in but I’ll leave you be.

What you, @RVACane and the resident 10,000 word post club members don’t get, will never get it and are obviously incapable of grasping is:

IT WAS JUST A JOKE

Now you guys can go back to LMAOing to 8-3, Manny sucks memes, talking about how Saban has the best evals and how much we’re going to lose to Bama by.

Cause thats super interesting for the 10,000th time.
0-12

Advertisement
Back