Listen to your boy

This guy and Olsen will push each other to be the best. QB U will finally be revived after a horrid stretch of Bums (Wright, Freeman, Marve, Harris, Morris). uggh

Oh he's gonna push Olsen alright.....gonna push em to the bench for 3-4 years

Advertisement
576.gif

This is the best video bomb I remember seeing...

let's slow down on kaaya beating out Williams or olsen. if he'd have come in for spring, I'd give him a shot at beating olsen, but, this year, it's gonna be Williams, imo. and olsen had the same hype and was rated higher. let's stop putting the incoming recruits ahead of the guys already here. it may happen, but, let's let him come in and learn the playbook. olsen is way ahead of him.

There will still be doubters. It's a shame these kids feel obligated to answer these silly rumors. Thank god it'll be over soon, until next year. Haha.

I think kids like him has to, to help with other recruits. Not about fans about the other recruits. That's how I see it. I do believe the young men are lurking on the sites to see what fans have to say.

Advertisement
By our boy I'm sure you mean Kaaya and not you (you arrogant **** :D)

Good news Pete and Good WORK!

let's slow down on kaaya beating out Williams or olsen. if he'd have come in for spring, I'd give him a shot at beating olsen, but, this year, it's gonna be Williams, imo. and olsen had the same hype and was rated higher. let's stop putting the incoming recruits ahead of the guys already here. it may happen, but, let's let him come in and learn the playbook. olsen is way ahead of him.

agreed. why dont we first wait to see him in the summer before we crown him into the cot**** NFL hall of fame.

so Pete, you're saying there's a chance we might pull the kid in a NSD shocker? Let's hope!

:drevil:

Advertisement
Brad Kaaya ‏@TrinidadBrad 2m
I will be signing the National Letter of Intent issued to me by the University of Miami on National Signing Day February 5th

The rumors of me de-committing from the University of Miami are false

Brad Kaaya ‏@TrinidadBrad 54s
No one can say otherwise.
Expand

Great news, I can't wait to see him behind center.

I will be signing the National Letter of Intent issued to me by the University of Miami on National Signing Day February 5th

The rumors of me de-committing from the University of Miami are false

Brad Kaaya ‏@TrinidadBrad 54s
No one can say otherwise.
Expand

509.gif

The importance of picking up Kaaya can not be overstated. Imagine this. He will ,at the very least, be as good as the last semi-decent QB at the U...Brock Berlin.
In two years, Kaaya/Jaquan will lead us to the NC ala Dorsey/Reed.

Advertisement
Pete what are you hearing on burgess becker and Ridley. They are canes right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back