Listen to your boy

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Brad Kaaya ‏@TrinidadBrad 2m
I will be signing the National Letter of Intent issued to me by the University of Miami on National Signing Day February 5th

The rumors of me de-committing from the University of Miami are false

Brad Kaaya ‏@TrinidadBrad 54s
No one can say otherwise.
Expand

Advertisement
226.gif

I will be signing the National Letter of Intent issued to me by the University of Miami on National Signing Day February 5th

The rumors of me de-committing from the University of Miami are false

Brad Kaaya ‏@TrinidadBrad 54s
No one can say otherwise.
Expand

i tip my cap to you young man. you are THE man when it comes to canes recruiting.

Advertisement
This guy and Olsen will push each other to be the best. QB U will finally be revived after a horrid stretch of Bums (Wright, Freeman, Marve, Harris, Morris). uggh

TOOMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Wait? Does he have any cousins whose offers were pulled last year? Joke.

Never doubted you for a minute young Peter.

Last edited:
I hope those idiots on 247 that changed their crystal ball prediction to Boise St. recently get banned from making predictions. Seriously one of the dumbest things I've seen.

Advertisement
There will still be doubters. It's a shame these kids feel obligated to answer these silly rumors. Thank god it'll be over soon, until next year. Haha.

Would love to see teh reaction of those idiots from boise who thought they were flipping him....and wheres that clown who was on here last week saying that crap?

Advertisement
Pete: I read on another site that boisefan9 is predicting Kaaya will flip to Boise soon. Any truth to the rumors?

/jk

Advertisement
This guy and Olsen will push each other to be the best. QB U will finally be revived after a horrid stretch of Bums (Wright, Freeman, Marve, Harris, Morris). uggh

This right here represent a decade of misery and beatdowns smh. i really dislike them all

Advertisement
Back