Listen to your boy

573.gif

Advertisement
RT @JHopkins247 @7citiesbrittle @abs_da_don You guys are as good at heckling as you are at showing up for games.

Behahahahahahhaah

Bold prediction. Kaaya is firmly in the mix to start this fall. I think, unfortunately for Williams, that if the kid comes in with the work ethic that's been described and hes Coleys guy, you usher in the new era. Done with the transfers and Shannon holdovers and sanction damaged classes and bandaid starters. Truth be told, these past 3 classes have plenty of elite talent and as they grow and more comes in behind them, we will be where we need to be. Or very close

Olsens gonna get beat out by this kid. I liked his talent but kaaya is an equal or greater talent and his focus is vastly superior, you can tell from the way his recruitment has gone. Sharp, focused kid who has actively recruited, spoken very wisely, and been steadfastly committed. A leader.

This Is the most important commit of the class. Anything else is crazy talk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Caps those memes would be better if you porsted them under your Pepe Billete schtick.

Advertisement
Best part: when Classic and I went and checked him out against Notre Dame, there was this little ****head sitting in front of us who kept implying that there was no chance he would end up at Miami.

"Yeah, but UCLA DIIIIID just offer..."

Hope that little **** uses his tears as lube while he beats off to his signed Jim Mora poster.

You'll cowards...

This comes as absolutely no surprise.

Good stuff, but those afraid of Boise St - this BSU, with a new head coach, coming off a run of average results - doesn't deserve access to this board.

Advertisement
Back