Lingard recruiting

IMG_0024.jpg

Advertisement
Can't even begin to tell you how awesome it is right now, to be a Cane fan!! Begining with our new staff!.. A '16 class that saw numerous freshmen, rise up, to set the new standards for future incoming classes. A '17 class with a ton of potential, and promise!! And an '18 class who's well underway to making yet another statement about where were heading! Were watching something very special happening here!!...I haven't been this jacked in forever!!

Advertisement
Can't even begin to tell you how awesome it is right now, to be a Cane fan!! Begining with our new staff!.. A '16 class that saw numerous freshmen, rise up, to set the new standards for future incoming classes. A '17 class with a ton of potential, and promise!! And an '18 class who's well underway to making yet another statement about where were heading! Were watching something very special happening here!!...I haven't been this jacked in forever!!

Me too

his acting like recruiter is a pretty good sign of his commitment to coming to the U which is very good news given the number of recruits that have changed their minds in the last few years.

there really is tangible evidence of change and momentum

Advertisement
his acting like recruiter is a pretty good sign of his commitment to coming to the U which is very good news given the number of recruits that have changed their minds in the last few years.

there really is tangible evidence of change and momentum

Hope you are right about the acting like a recruiter thing, because Jobe doing the same **** thing and everyone on this board thinks he's a goner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
[MENTION=509]Ajax[/MENTION] can you create one of him jogging on one with a phone in his hand?

Advertisement
Back