Lingard recruiting

This young man is awesome!!! We are definitely on way to taking over the state of Fla and the USA. Still can't believe his cousins highlights were of a freshman. We adding some serious savagery!

Advertisement

a193810b116409f527ae1da21b501ea5.jpg

H
If I never hear "ambassador" associated with recruiting again, it will be too soon.

How about my **** to your mouth ?

LMAO... Classic BALLHAWKU ^^^^

Enjoy the confident Ballhawku, but the one we saw in December... Oh lord, he had one of the most inflamed vaginas I've ever seen on here. His concerns over our WR recruiting was historic

You are so right! I was wishing him commitments as stocking stuffers. He was a mess but a little Harley and Thomas to complete the last class and Lingard to start this one and he's back to his old BALLHAWKU self.

Advertisement
That Schwartz kid gotta be the fastest kid I've seen. He and Pope..WOW! Then there is Texas WR Josh Moore at IMG we offered the other day that was fast and aggressive too. A class of Pope, Schwartz and Wiggins would be awesome, include an X. Wms, Josh Moore or Austin, that would rate an 11. These will be some tough decisions.

For anyone truly in the know? Is Schwartz more interested in Canes or lizards?

Schwartz looks incredibly fast...goodness

Advertisement
Advertisement
What i font get is these ****** hurt guys still saying i dont think lingards that good or any thing negative about the kid when this is what we have been dreaming about the last 5 years. This kid is a top profile recruit that is all about the U. Not being a diva but repping. Why even hate. We should be on this kids nutz

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
It makes me sad that an elite player that is recruiting for us has a thread that is less pages then one about that POS uncle Luke

Last edited:

There is a lot of grass is always greener people. If a player goes to another team he is the greatest and the biggest miss possible and if the same player comes here then he would be nothing and we missed on another player. People were crying over two CBs where one was either depth or needed to be a safety and the other was going to need a lot of work and overlooking two other ones that are probably going to start this year for us. They cried over not getting the backup plans to the starters we already got.

Advertisement
Back