Lingard recruiting

IMG_3849.jpg

Wearing it with pride, this kids gonna be special here, and love the fact he's already trying to bring other recruits with him. The funniest thing is after he told AS to come to the __ With him , Floriduh guys jumped in and said if you want to win and play for a championship every year to go there. Did I miss these guys win a ship recently ???? Didn't think so, this 18 class has a chance to be epic, just need the pieces to come together.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Glad to see this type of enthusiasm about the U from a commit. Looks like Lingard is coming strong after some of the other talented guys in the state. And I think he has a fair amount of respect from his peers, so maybe he can draw.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All of his recent tweets have been recruiting for us. He is the true ambassador of this class.

View attachment 42710

Wearing it with pride, this kids gonna be special here, and love the fact he's already trying to bring other recruits with him. The funniest thing is after he told AS to come to the ��__�� With him , Floriduh guys jumped in and said if you want to win and play for a championship every year to go there. Did I miss these guys win a ship recently ��???? Didn't think so, this 18 class has a chance to be epic, just need the pieces to come together.

We not worried about florida over here they class named #bite18 lmao they wanna be us so bad

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back