Lingard Latest

Lingard 8.0 YPC vs Burns 6.0 YPC

I'm clearly breaking balls here. But it was a foregone conclusion that Lingard would be a 3 and out kid. So, that's roughly 39ish games.

We're 16 games into that window, and he's done absolutely zero.

Why do people seem to be forgetting that Cam was riding pine watching Lo last year until his injury? Had the injury not occurred you would most likely be debating Cam’s contributions and future.

Advertisement
I'm super excited about Lingard and his ability with that speed. It's a perfect compliment to Deejay and Cam's game.

Honestly, i liked Cam a little better last year at his lighter weight. He had more burst and HR ability, which we saw in small samples. He runs harder this season and bowls guys over but he doesn't look to have the same gear. Maybe it's just me.

It's you ;)

He looked like he had the burst on the two long plays that were called back. With DJ, he's not getting 20 touches a game. He needs to keep plugging away then it will come.

I'm super excited about Lingard and his ability with that speed. It's a perfect compliment to Deejay and Cam's game.

Honestly, i liked Cam a little better last year at his lighter weight. He had more burst and HR ability, which we saw in small samples. He runs harder this season and bowls guys over but he doesn't look to have the same gear. Maybe it's just me.
To me cam looks even faster this year

Lingard 8.0 YPC vs Burns 6.0 YPC

I'm clearly breaking balls here. But it was a foregone conclusion that Lingard would be a 3 and out kid. So, that's roughly 39ish games.

We're 16 games into that window, and he's done absolutely zero.
You can’t drop them FACTS on this platform man, you’re trying to get banned by the Blinder Crew

Advertisement
To me cam looks even faster this year

I can't make out numbers, but one of our guys held onto that UNC LB for about 10 straight steps to the point he ended up basically tackling him. He's got his arms held the entire time. And that hold/tackle is what allowed our back to break free. We are often on the end of bad calls, no doubt, but this was not one of them.

I know you were posting it to show his speed, brock, just a strange caption on that tweet, That hold was clear as day. Maybe they just called the wrong number.

I can't make out numbers, but one of our guys held onto that UNC LB for about 10 straight steps to the point he ended up basically tackling him. He's got his arms held the entire time. And that hold/tackle is what allowed our back to break free. We are often on the end of bad calls, no doubt, but this was not one of them.

I know you were posting it to show his speed, brock, just a strange caption on that tweet, That hold was clear as day. Maybe they just called the wrong number.
A pancake is not a hold but I digress

A pancake is not a hold but I digress
That's not a pancake, brock, c'mon. He is clearly holding his arm for the entire 10 steps and then literally drags him down to the ground by it. Look at the way he fell, he couldn't even get his arm out as he did. And again, without that, the UNC LB almost surely gets to Cam.

Maybe we're looking at a different guy in that clip, because that sh-t is clear as day.

Advertisement

He has had 2 homeruns called back this year

Any contribution on offense is welcome. I've been generally pleased with running back play this year, especially Dallas but another option can't hurt.

I'll wait until he actually gets some carries before I crown him though.

Hater’s Ball in this cesspool. Bunch of hatin’ little nerds in here. You pvssies should be ashamed of yourselves for hating on a program ambassador for tearing his knee 3 game into his career and taking a pretty standard amount of time to recover.

Some of these people are ridiculous

Hater’s Ball in this cesspool. Bunch of hatin’ little nerds in here. You pvssies should be ashamed of yourselves for hating on a program ambassador for tearing his knee 3 game into his career and taking a pretty standard amount of time to recover.

This is why I’m barely on this site or opening threads.

The ambassador was barely a few games into his freshmens year, has an injury which requires significant knee surgery, with recovery and rehab taking a fairly typical and common one-year...and what does he get from the fūcktarted “fans” that infest this message board? Nothing but contempt, snark and scorn.

Fortunately it’s not most fans, but the usual suspects that pollute this site and seem to flock here disproportionately. I don’t know what it is about CIS that attracts this bottom-dwelling, low-class, lowlife, shlt posting “fan”

Advertisement
Wait till He has 3 carries for 4 yards in his first reappearance.
1568920281150.jpeg

With DJ Cam and Lo all out there on rotation I expect a minimum of 15 offensive holding calls each ACC match up we play

This is why I’m barely on this site or opening threads.

The ambassador was barely a few games into his freshmens year, has an injury which requires significant knee surgery, with recovery and rehab taking a fairly typical and common one-year...and what does he get from the fūcktarted “fans” that infest this message board? Nothing but contempt, snark and scorn.

Fortunately it’s not most fans, but the usual suspects that pollute this site and seem to flock here disproportionately. I don’t know what it is about CIS that attracts this bottom-dwelling, low-class, lowlife, shlt posting “fan”
It’s the same group of misery that slogged over here from the other board mixed in with trolls and dopey schtick cool guys who think they’re funny trying to get a rise out of fans by trashing all things UM.

I’ve found myself posting less lately too, as there aren’t many funny or intelligent posters left.

Advertisement
Wait till He has 3 carries for 4 yards in his first reappearance.
View attachment 97408
They skulk around looking to feed on negativity like they feed on male reproductive fluid off the board.

They love attacking our program’s biggest ambassadors too. They hate Lo because he gave up his knee for the program. They were ready to jettison Deejay for a couple fumbles and are constantly tagging him for his weight and the way he motivates himself and his teammates.

I’m just glad Brevin hasn’t missed much action or dropped a couple key passes. They were starting in on him after the UF game but got slapped around and meekly tiptoed back to their hovels.

It’s the same group of misery that slogged over here from the other board mixed in with trolls and dopey schtick cool guys who think they’re funny trying to get a rise out of fans by trashing all things UM.

I’ve found myself posting less lately too, as there aren’t many funny or intelligent posters left.

I totally agree with you, @The Franchise, Too many doom and gloom shmucks on this board .... I've been done with it awhile back.

They skulk around looking to feed on negativity like they feed on male reproductive fluid off the board.

They love attacking our program’s biggest ambassadors too. They hate Lo because he gave up his knee for the program. They were ready to jettison Deejay for a couple fumbles and are constantly tagging him for his weight and the way he motivates himself and his teammates.

I’m just glad Brevin hasn’t missed much action or dropped a couple key passes. They were starting in on him after the UF game but got slapped around and meekly tiptoed back to their hovels.

First mistake Brevin makes, this site will be all over him. Ignoring all of the good he's done since he got to Miami.

Advertisement
Back