Lingard Latest

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lingard has 17 career carries, Burns has 7.

Pretty much the same kid so far.
Except Burns has been here one year longer than Lingard so it isn’t the best comparison. Burns was the same class as DJ Dallas and has 7 carries... Lingard was a True Freshman last year, got injured last year, and has 17... Burns has seemingly been injured every year since his sophomore year in high school, meanwhile Lingard was being named Florida Gatorade Player of the Year in high school. He just happened to get hurt in his true freshman season. Their paths are not at all similar.

Advertisement
I disagree....Lingard has flashed game breaking ability in limited time albeit against weak competition but he should be doing that.

Lingard 8.0 YPC vs Burns 6.0 YPC

I'm clearly breaking balls here. But it was a foregone conclusion that Lingard would be a 3 and out kid. So, that's roughly 39ish games.

We're 16 games into that window, and he's done absolutely zero.

Lingard 8.0 YPC vs Burns 6.0 YPC

I'm clearly breaking balls here. But it was a foregone conclusion that Lingard would be a 3 and out kid. So, that's roughly 39ish games.

We're 16 games into that window, and he's done absolutely zero.

Truth

Cannot argue with you there.

3 and out would be very surprising at this point

Advertisement
One injury or five -- bottom line is he hasn't seen the field in a year. Hope he getts some meaningful PT on Sat.

Man, he and Burns have had tough luck. Let's hope he doesn't turn into...

Capture.PNG

Advertisement
With our track record of getting kids to stay, I still wouldn't doubt him bolting after next year. Assuming he's able to stay healthy and get on the field.

Honestly we should never have an issue with quality running backs and with how well were recruiting RB this is a non issue

Advertisement
Back