Lingard Latest

He’s turned into Burns!! Lol

stache-tom-selleck-gif.gif

Advertisement
If he turns into the 5 star back he was projected to be, he’s absolutely gone after next year. Most NFL teams are gonna fall in love with a kid with low miles and a high ceiling

So a kid who tore a knee ligament in the 3rd game of his Freshman year is being **** on because he has 17 carries and is finally cleared for the 4th game of his Sophomore year? Is that not in line with the time frame of any knee ligament surgery? Get a friggen clue
Some of these “fans” are utterly ridiculous

Advertisement
If he turns into the 5 star back he was projected to be, he’s absolutely gone after next year. Most NFL teams are gonna fall in love with a kid with low miles and a high ceiling

This is a fact. I believe about 25 underclassman RBs declared for the draft last class. If he does turn out to be good, he's gone in a year and a half. Hope he gets a chance to prove it soon.

Based off his 17 carries?
Based on his his talent, explosiveness and speed. He can play too as can Robert burns. We got talented players in our depth chart, so we got to use them. That goes for the receivers too. In fact I already Think we are using our offensive players better this year. Already got 4 receivers and 1 tight end over 100 yards through 3 games. So the ball is being spread around, same thing it should be for the backs imo

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lingard will be the elite offensive player we have been hoping for.

Enjoy him for the next 2 seasons and then draft him on your fantasy football teams.

Remember it is LingGawd

Advertisement
Advertisement
Couldn’t find anything on this but Manny has officially cleared him for CMU. Finally!!!
The HR hitter. Man the kid has had bad luck with injuries. He’s turned into Burns!! Lol

I'm super excited about Lingard and his ability with that speed. It's a perfect compliment to Deejay and Cam's game.

Honestly, i liked Cam a little better last year at his lighter weight. He had more burst and HR ability, which we saw in small samples. He runs harder this season and bowls guys over but he doesn't look to have the same gear. Maybe it's just me.

Advertisement
Back