Lingard Injury

Advertisement
Advertisement
So who replaces him on KOR duty?

Any number of guys can replace him on the kickoff return team. Whats strange to me is that I cannot figure out why Lingard was not on the punt and kickoff teams. I fully expected Lingard to be one of the best gunners in the ACC this year. Im disappointed the staff chose not to use him in that position.

Why have we had so many injuries while game prepping? I can't recall other teams that have this as a big issue. We have more guys going down in prep than in the actual games. Wtf

Just like Homer wasn’t “projected” to get meaningful minutes last year until Walton goes down. Fu*king idiot.

Why not save your infraction for name calling until after Homer or DJ Dallas goes down? That way you'd at least have an argument worthy of getting a week off this site.

Advertisement
It seems to me Miami is just CURSED and what not.:youre-nuts: With Perry playing the fool and now this. What else can go wrong for Miami? Yeah, yeah, yeah. Cane fan DOESN'T believe in superstitions and all that. So what!:cool:

Hope is not severe and the kid can make a full recovery. Only in Miami under Richt you get a top RB 5 star and you just don't play him and have no idea how to use him in games. That's a difference that Bama handle it very well. It's not like DJ and Homer were setting the ACC on fire.

We HAVE to have the highest rate of injury in the country for our best players.

Not that Lingard is one of our best players yet, but you know for a fact that him going down virtually guarantees that we will lose on of Homer or Dallas now.

Richards, Jaquan, Herndon, Walton, Duke Johnson, Coley, Jeff Thomas...all of our best guys are constantly getting hurt.

When you have players like Thomas, DJ, Duke, Coley and others playing deep into Q3 and Q4 including punts returns this things tend happens,

giphy (2).gif

Advertisement
While it sucks he is injured, he isn't a contributing piece to this season. Not trying to be an *** but injuries happen. Lets hope its nothing serious.

Hope is not severe and the kid can make a full recovery. Only in Miami under Richt you get a top RB 5 star and you just don't play him and have no idea how to use him in games. That's a difference that Bama handle it very well. It's not like DJ and Homer were setting the ACC on fire.

Only the Hurricane fan base believes the backups are Heisman contenders but the coaches refuse to play them...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back