Lingard Finally Ready To Play This week?

Lin-da-gawd! Hopin to see him getting some carries Saturday night!

Advertisement
But I thought he went to Manny and asked to redshirt because he’s not ready now he’s ready 🤷🏻‍♂️🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻 Manny spinning stories like a top
That boy is never going to play here...

He ought to just transfer & take his chances elsewhere, the staff just lies & makes lame *** excuses every week about how they keep planning on getting him some snaps they just somehow never get around to it.

It's the classic"I'll pay you back next week" excuse, then next week turns into months lol. A lot of people think they're going to play him next year when he's "fully healthy", but this staff ain't about to play him for sh*t, as long as Enos is running the show Lingard will not play, even when healthy.

That's what has me worried with Chaney, I just know he's gonna be buried on the depth chart behind Robert Burns & some walk-on RB. He'll get a snap or two next year vs Wagner, but other than that I highly highly doubt they play that kid at all.

He ought to just transfer & take his chances elsewhere, the staff just lies & makes lame *** excuses every week about how they keep planning on getting him some snaps they just somehow never get around to it.

It's the classic"I'll pay you back next week" excuse, then next week turns into months lol. A lot of people think they're going to play him next year when he's "fully healthy", but this staff ain't about to play him for sh*t, as long as Enos is running the show Lingard will not play, even when healthy.

That's what has me worried with Chaney, I just know he's gonna be buried on the depth chart behind Robert Burns & some walk-on RB. He'll get a snap or two next year vs Wagner, but other than that I highly highly doubt they play that kid at all.

Yep, it’s actually sad and pathetic. Shows how old man old ways he is and is not evolving. Enos and his idiots need to go

Advertisement

Based on the evidence at hand (Lo, Hightower, Martell, etc) I would agree with you but if they F*** over Lo, Chaney & Knighton next year, then you have to assume that it’s over, no? It’s easy to say now that they have no credibility but this 2020 class is their first real class and if these guys don’t play, no way recruits will want to come. It already feels like they have lost some serious ground at Northwestern.

LCE, Do you feel that the Brinson de-commitment was based more on what happened with Fleming or the FIU result? If because of what happened with Fleming, holy s*** this staff is so short sighted. Yes, let’s take the Bama kid over the local stud. Dumbest thing ever

Last edited:
Based upon Tweed's tweet, it kind of sounds like Lingard will finally get some burn this weekend.

Would be nice to finally put to bed that Lorenzo needs to redshirt the next 7 years to recover from a knee injury

You guys have a strange obsession with a 4th string rb boy i tell ya

Advertisement
Back