Lingard and Jamarcus Chatman riding in the same car together

Advertisement
annoyed this even needs to be said but anyone who is ok if wiggins doesn't end up in this class has clearly never watched film. tape doesn't lie gentlemen. wiggins is a stud

Advertisement
Schwartz has speed, but other than that he sucks

Speed kills

Not 1 DB in the ACC can catch Schwartz...

Little track guys have to catch the ball wearing pads and a helmet before a DB makes the attempt to catch them.

First off...Schwartz isn't some "little track guy". He has very good size and arguably, he's the fastest kid in the country. Second, he's actually a very decent WR - 3 star talent to go with elite 5 star speed. That's a take imo

Speed kills

Little track guys have to catch the ball wearing pads and a helmet before a DB makes the attempt to catch them.

Santana Moss did it

Moss was also a ball player, idk about that kid

That was bach when Butch used Track schollies to get players. Can't do it now.

Advertisement

The love for Schwartz (yes, I know he's fast) over some of the other names we're after is baffling to me. Schwartz is the type of guy Golden would go after in lieu of targeting elite and already-polished receivers. That doesn't mean he's a bum, he'll probably have a good college career. We have 1 spot left at WR, why fill it with a project when there are other well-polished receivers better than him who have legit interest in us?

Since Austin and Schwartz were both on campus at the same time, that tells me that we are looking at 5 WR's in this class. Each is dynamic in their own right. I want both of them.

For those of you that don't think Schwartz is worthy, any College or NFL coach will tell you......YOU CAN'T TEACH SPEED!!!!! If he works hard on his craft and hits the weight room, Schwartz could be a high draft pick when it's all said and done. Ala Phillip Dorsett.

The love for Schwartz (yes, I know he's fast) over some of the other names we're after is baffling to me. Schwartz is the type of guy Golden would go after in lieu of targeting elite and already-polished receivers. That doesn't mean he's a bum, he'll probably have a good college career. We have 1 spot left at WR, why fill it with a project when there are other well-polished receivers better than him who have legit interest in us?

Since Austin and Schwartz were both on campus at the same time, that tells me that we are looking at 5 WR's in this class. Each is dynamic in their own right. I want both of them.

For those of you that don't think Schwartz is worthy, any College or NFL coach will tell you......YOU CAN'T TEACH SPEED!!!!! If he works hard on his craft and hits the weight room, Schwartz could be a high draft pick when it's all said and done. Ala Phillip Dorsett.

i dont mind them leaving out schwartz for a guy like x williams or Moore.........i understand u cant take them all.

That makes no sense at all. Because 2 WRs were visiting at the same time, it tells you we are looking at bringing in 5 this class?
That's stupid.

Advertisement

Speed kills

First off...Schwartz isn't some "little track guy". He has very good size and arguably, he's the fastest kid in the country. Second, he's actually a very decent WR - 3 star talent to go with elite 5 star speed. That's a take imo

Any other year I would agree, but there is too much WR talent this cycle that we have a legit shot at. Schwartz has incredible speed, but on the field he really has yet to show he's actually a good football player. If he ends up tearing it up his senior year, then I say **** yeah. Until then, I'd take Moore, Thompson, X. Williams, and Kevin Austin over him. There are also some OOS guys who are better but we don't have as good of a shot with, like Terrace Marshall.. although after he visited Friday said he would be OVing here, so there's that.

Last edited:

Speed kills

Any other year I would agree, but there is too much WR talent this cycle that we have a legit shot at. Schwartz has incredible speed, but on the field he really has yet to show he's actually a good football player. If he ends up tearing it up his senior year, then I say **** yeah. Until then, I'd take Moore, Thompson, X. Williams, and Kevin Austin over him. There are also some OOS guys who are better but we don't have as good of a shot with, like Terrace Marshall.. although after he visited Friday said he would be OVing here, so there's that.

Define "tear it up". Their OC is much maligned and I don't believe they throw much

Advertisement
Back