Lingard and Jamarcus Chatman riding in the same car together

Advertisement
Schwartz is too much of a risk. He needs time to develop as a WR and there is HUGE chance he might not ever play COLFB due to olympic aspirations. If he wasn't olympic bound i'd have no problem taking him on but imo his future is on the blocks not on the hash. This recruiting cycle is too important for us to be taking unnecessary risks. It's just the wrong year for him.

Schwartz has speed, but other than that he sucks

Speed kills

Not 1 DB in the ACC can catch Schwartz...

Football speed is different from track speed, he's fast but he's not a ball player like some of these other guys, I'd take Williams and Austin over him but it would be a toss up between him and more

lol let the kid play his senior year before making outrageous comments like this and Schwartz has plenty of football speed. I'd def. Take Schwartz over Wiggins.

Schwartz is too much of a risk. He needs time to develop as a WR and there is HUGE chance he might not ever play COLFB due to olympic aspirations. If he wasn't olympic bound i'd have no problem taking him on but imo his future is on the blocks not on the hash. This recruiting cycle is too important for us to be taking unnecessary risks. It's just the wrong year for him.

F it; give Schwartz a track scholly and then bring him on as a preferred walk on....but as far as the 4th, swing after X Will, then Austin, and if neither pan out, holla at Moore. But I agree w u on Schwartz, and I said the same thing bout his Olym aspirations. At the same time, if he likes our track program and we wanna mess around w FB on the side, y not?

I'd take Austin over wiggins

Downvoted cause you never should think about dropping a savage from the hood that youve offered. There are some schools that fit that category such as carol city miami southridge miami central miami northwestern etc. you should never drop a guy from there if youve offered him unless hes playin the school like billy gibson

Advertisement

He still has his senior years to develop his wr skills further. What's the difference between him and Wiggins? Wiggins lack of speed could easily hinder his game translating to the next level.

If you drop Wiggins you probably lose Pope. You guys want that?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

image.jpg

Where's the pic

The embassador picked him up from the airport.

Advertisement

F it; give Schwartz a track scholly and then bring him on as a preferred walk on....but as far as the 4th, swing after X Will, then Austin, and if neither pan out, holla at Moore. But I agree w u on Schwartz, and I said the same thing bout his Olym aspirations. At the same time, if he likes our track program and we wanna mess around w FB on the side, y not?

been said many of times once he steps on a football field that scholly turns into a football one.

Advertisement

No problem with this scenario.

He still has his senior years to develop his wr skills further. What's the difference between him and Wiggins? Wiggins lack of speed could easily hinder his game translating to the next level.

The difference would be Wiggins is a guy who will be 100% focused on honing his craft in football and Schwartz will not. I don't think we're recruiting wiggins for his speed were recruiting him for his size/wingspan. We got 3 WR's with speed last cycle in harley, thomas, and dallas and two this cycle with Hightower and Pope. I like what Wiggins brings to the table. I know you can never have enough speed but when you have 5-6-7 guys all with speed you're going to choose the ones who are the best actual WR's and Schwartz isn't close yet.

Advertisement
Chatman looks to have the frame we want in our 3 techs. Go all in and get the kid out of NC as well. This dline will be gearing up to be filthy with this years class

been said many of times once he steps on a football field that scholly turns into a football one.

Don't know why people can't grasp these simple concepts.

Advertisement
Back