Linebackers for class of 2020

Why is Wingo a pipe dream? I'd be surprised if he actually goes to Penn State
I honestly believe that he will be a Cane! Have no sauces. Just a gut feeling; but it could be gas or the 2 Blue Long Islands at Margaritaville.

Advertisement
Saw Andy Garcia from STA had a 101 sparq. That’s an excellent score at 6’2 210lbs. What’s the scouting report on him?

Saw Andy Garcia from STA had a 101 sparq. That’s an excellent score at 6’2 210lbs. What’s the scouting report on him?
He just transferred to STA from Heritage and his thing is that he plays Mike Back, both outside spots, and DE so no one can get a real feel for him at LB but he has natural instincts and good size. Interested to see his testing numbers.

I honestly believe that he will be a Cane! Have no sauces. Just a gut feeling; but it could be gas or the 2 Blue Long Islands at Margaritaville.
Honestly, how good is Wingo? I know he looks and has the measurables
Of a 4 star but his play doesn’t necessarily blow you away. It’s hard to get a read on some of these kids that come from these stacked teams. I would take Huff everyday of the week over him because you knew what you were getting with him from his McArthur tape where it was obvious he was the best player on the field.

Advertisement
Honestly, how good is Wingo? I know he looks and has the measurables
Of a 4 star but his play doesn’t necessarily blow you away. It’s hard to get a read on some of these kids that come from these stacked teams. I would take Huff everyday of the week over him because you knew what you were getting with him from his McArthur tape where it was obvious he was the best player on the field.

IMO, Wingo is a stud. Great athlete, great tackler, big body and extremely versatile. He even played QB as a sophomore.

Advertisement
Give me a class of :
Trenton Simpson- NC
Tirek Cave- Camden , NJ
AJ Roberts-Stanten Island NYC

William Mohan - Brooklyn- Striker

Guys to watch target :
Andy Garcia -Sta
Ruben Hypolite-Hollywood Mca
Jayion Mccluster-Largo

IMO, Wingo is a stud. Great athlete, great tackler, big body and extremely versatile. He even played QB as a sophomore.
He is a stud as an athlete but is an unproven
Commodity as a football player. Kid has been a part time player who plays on a stacked team who has less than 100 tackles in 3 years. Find me one game where he dominated a legit team. Not saying he is a bad player but I think his ranking is based on projection and not performance.

Heres a kid from my alma mater from Richmond VA. Good size and solid in coverage. Just committed to Mack Brown and UNC.

Another kid I like is Mitchell Metlton. Plays at one the best programs in the country in MD. Only a 3 star now but has big time offers. He will be a riser during the next evaluation.

https://247sports.com/Player/Mitchell-Melton-46055245/

South side of the James, baby! Did you grow up in Brandermill? When I lived in RVA I used to take my kids to Uptown Alley and All Fired Up over there off Hull.

I like Garcia but he’s going to need a year of college before starting but I like him at Mike. Hopefully STA lets him play there and not move him around as much.

Advertisement
South side of the James, baby! Did you grow up in Brandermill? When I lived in RVA I used to take my kids to Uptown Alley and All Fired Up over there off Hull.

I was on the other side of the water in Woodlake. Uptown had only been open for about a year before i left but that whole area has grown a crazy amount.

Advertisement
I was on the other side of the water in Woodlake. Uptown had only been open for about a year before i left but that whole area has grown a crazy amount.
I know Woodlake. One of my doctors was in that area. They even opened a Starbucks past Winterpock on the left if you are headed in the Amelia direction. That whole area exploded.

Hey, are these McCluster numbers from the Orlando Opening for real? (I got them from 247)

LB JAYION MCCLUSTER
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 206 pounds
40: 5.13 seconds
Shuttle: 4.47 seconds
Vert: 27 inches

Advertisement
Back