Linebacker recruiting

Dont care about NEXT class . Yall do that sh*t every year...Next class is loaded. Whoc are how loaded it is were not signing all of them and we need the depth NEXT YEAR.
Steed is a redshirt thats been hurt, Jennings is a MIKE (has looked solid on specials), Wilder is a scheme fit guy (has looked on specials)

Charles Perry isnt good (sr next year), Owens is on one leg (senior), Mike Smith a senior next class, Gordinier may never ever play.

This is the reason we are left with what we have at safety this year....Oh next class is loaded. **** Diaz subs 1million players ...BRING EM IN NOW.
OH MY

Advertisement
My words and thought process exactly. Kid is good...let him learn his safety spot. We dont just need numbers at Lb..we need quality play. Right now Mccloud should be getting pushed OUT of the starting lineup.
Having talent pushing talent should be with THIS class. Not saying oh...two years ago i signed 3, ill take a break one recruiting class, and hope for next class. Our freshman class of lbs for 2017 none of them challenged the 2 deep this go round. I'd like to bring in some guys in this class to challenge. A minimum of 2 lbs...apparently we were looking at taking 1.

OH MY....3 years ago. lol

Bro; we’ve been saying this for yrs. I come here to either get insight (no pun intended) or to bring a little myself; and we, for the most part, bounce ideas off each other & see the same chit (once the Homer glasses come off).

To me, that’s one of my bigger issues. How do fans, who have other obligations, can evaluate & see talent that would be a good fit here, yet guys who are paid to do this for a living cannot? It boggles my mind. Now of course we’ve had some hot takes forever wrong, but u bump these threads, whether it was players we passed on, or players we thought shouldn’t be here, and it’s a pretty high accuracy. Lol. That’s why these joints get bumped. Lol
Wait until the Jaden Alexis thread gets bumped.

Bro; we’ve been saying this for yrs. I come here to either get insight (no pun intended) or to bring a little myself; and we, for the most part, bounce ideas off each other & see the same chit (once the Homer glasses come off).

To me, that’s one of my bigger issues. How do fans, who have other obligations, can evaluate & see talent that would be a good fit here, yet guys who are paid to do this for a living cannot? It boggles my mind. Now of course we’ve had some hot takes forever wrong, but u bump these threads, whether it was players we passed on, or players we thought shouldn’t be here, and it’s a pretty high accuracy. Lol. That’s why these joints get bumped. Lol
Man I was just telling my girl this chit!! And she was rolling her eyes like bro just give up and either stop rooting for this team that gives no **** about winning or find a new team and I said I’m a battered wife to this team lol. But yeah I was telling her I don’t coach no more and I don’t play no more I’m in the corporate world now and I can still see what is broken.. I can see the players that suck and need subbing for. I can see sure fire recruits that if put into position will ball out regardless of star rating. If I can do that in my spare time and I’m a very busy guy. Why can’t these dudes who are making millions get this right?

Advertisement
I know the recruiting board hasn't been right about EVERY prospect, but it is kinda crazy how many kids we've vouched for on here that actually turned out to be studs. (who Miami didn't offer)

Definitely gotta credit some of the posters on here who recognize Miami caliber players when they see them. Some of y'all are more accurate than our own coaches.

But CIS told me Clemson didn’t evaluate players correctly, at one point, either.

Advertisement
I know the recruiting board hasn't been right about EVERY prospect, but it is kinda crazy how many kids we've vouched for on here that actually turned out to be studs. (who Miami didn't offer)

Definitely gotta credit some of the posters on here who recognize Miami caliber players when they see them. Some of y'all are more accurate than our own coaches.
If only coaches would actually listen to people on the message board.... crazy that that would actually help our team and isn’t sarcasm

That's the crazy **** it's been like that for years

Especially at corner...

Advertisement
Back