Line Miami(-5.5) vs GT

Advertisement
if college tuition and ramen noodles didn't have me broke right now, i'd let it all ride on this game. We cover that spread easily.

Off the board at the strat, just went over there. Didn't check out the Wynn, Hilton's lines weren't up yet.

Line has been off for me. Anything under 7 is found money.

Free money train is picking up steam again, my friend. I went bonkers on the usf game, and I'll likely take those spoils and double up this week.

Spoils? Ya said you were "putting one duffle bag on miami and one on A&M."

A&M didn't cover right? Wouldn't you have lost money this week with the vig? Saw that result and felt for ya.

Advertisement
GT throws the ball quite a bit this year. Our LBs in coverage will be the key this game.

I'm a little worried - but admittedly part of me is still cokerized.
Might take an ACC ship or a title to rid me of that disease completely.

Their D actually isn't that bad, so we may not pull away right away. But I see NO way we lose this game. It would take quite a bit of turnovers for them to even come close. Seriously, our D is gigantic, we have the DT's to **** up their entire offense (the dive) and we have been setting the edge well all year (best I've seen in years), which bodes well for this game. Their D also cannot keep up with our O for more than maybe a quarter. I say we win comfortably by 17+. I will be disappointed if this game is close.

I think that Cornelius and Armbrister are going to have big games. And Chickillo of course.

Last edited:
Advertisement
GT throws the ball quite a bit this year. Our LBs in coverage will be the key this game.

Same. I'm not at the stage with this team yet where I can expect to win every game.

Free money train is picking up steam again, my friend. I went bonkers on the usf game, and I'll likely take those spoils and double up this week.

A&M didn't cover right? Wouldn't you have lost money this week with the vig? Saw that result and felt for ya.

No, sir. I said I went to Vegas with one duffle bag and was going to come back with two. Unfortunately, I only came back with 1 and a half because Johnny Fvckball crapped the sheets. I put 20 stacks on our Canes and 10 on those losers from College Station. So, I came out ahead. Just not as far as I wanted to.

Miami beat GT by 6 last year..... This is going to be a double digit win easily imo.

The fact that they throw plays in our hand even more also b/c they are WOAT at it for even Paul Johnson's standard. Their O-line cant pass block and the QB cant throw.

I dont even remember the last time GT beat Miami, thats why I know this is the last team next to Duke, that i would pick that Miami would lose to.

No, sir. I said I went to Vegas with one duffle bag and was going to come back with two. Unfortunately, I only came back with 1 and a half because Johnny Fvckball crapped the sheets. I put 20 stacks on our Canes and 10 on those losers from College Station. So, I came out ahead. Just not as far as I wanted to.

Good to hear. Yeah they A&M line a scared me. ******* vegas.

Advertisement
we either blow them out or play in a back and forth nail biter a la 2012

there isnt much in the middle IMO. we get a couple of stops early and go up by 2 scores, it will get very ugly for them

Advertisement
Our biggest liability in this game are our peremiter defenders. Gunter is suited well for this game at his size, but Howard/Crawford/Burns will need to really step up in run support. Our safeties will need be men as well. I hope Deon is ready because we will need his closing speed in the allies. That being said, I still think Miami wins by at least 2 touchdowns. I don't think they can stop us enough and we have done a great job of making them turn the ball over the last few years. Something like 38-20 is my prediction

Same. I'm not at the stage with this team yet where I can expect to win every game.

I here as well. There are maybe 2 games left on the schedule where I can say I am 1% worried. Every other game I will worry about until we prove there is nothing to worry about going forward.

If GT were to get rolling out of the gate you never know what could happen. We have yet to trail this season so we have no idea how this team will play when behind.

Our biggest liability in this game are our peremiter defenders. Gunter is suited well for this game at his size, but Howard/Crawford/Burns will need to really step up in run support. Our safeties will need be men as well. I hope Deon is ready because we will need his closing speed in the allies. That being said, I still think Miami wins by at least 2 touchdowns. I don't think they can stop us enough and we have done a great job of making them turn the ball over the last few years. Something like 38-20 is my prediction

the word liability is a definite exaggeration..... everyone in the defense's rotation does a great job at tackling. I dont see that as an issue

I dont think Howard or Crawford played a snap last year in this game. I remember Al saying we had to go with the seniors because the Freshman were not ready for that offense. Thats another thing that worries me. How many first year starters have played against this O?

Advertisement
Back