Line Miami(-5.5) vs GT

The minute Golden publicly says "Morris is good to go" this line will go through the roof. Get in early and enjoy free money, yall.

Advertisement
It means so little. Even the final line is just the opinion, collectively, of gamblers and fan gamblers.

I would think you would have to be crazy to take GT and 4.5-5.5 points, and I think the line will reflect that at the end.

The minute Golden publicly says "Morris is good to go" this line will go through the roof. Get in early and enjoy free money, yall.

Yes, because Golden might say "Morris can barely walk, we will start him, but he will be wobbling like Dean Martin at happy hour!" :D

This is easy money.

Even with Ryan Williams starting it's easy money.

I never bet, but I might even put a little money in on this one.

Advertisement
We are going to beat these schmucks by at least 21.
This isn't last year. Bigger, stronger, faster, smarter.
Defense is going to stuff their asses like nobody else will this year.

Advertisement
I won $210 on the USF game. I'm definitely going at least that big here.

Maybe bigger. This game is in Miami? Anything less than seven points is an insult.

Advertisement
Feel like this is like when ford was $1.99 a share , and knew I should put at least 10,000 on it and didn't.

Advertisement
That's ridiculously low. I saw 4.5 on other sites. I guess we either aren't for real yet, or Vegas isn't convinced Morris is healthy.

Vegas is far from flawless. Line for the usf game where I killed them was -16.5, and UM could have hung 80 on those cumbags if The Don didn't call off the dogs in the 3rd quarter.

Very strange line indeed.
I would think 8.5 would create even money on both sides.

I'm not sure they stop our offense.

This line will be at least 7 by game time. Money will start flooding in on UM. Get in now, and get in heavy. Bet your mom's basement.

Advertisement
Back