Line Miami(-5.5) vs GT

But WVU would probably have to score at least 28 to lock in a cover. At least. Possibly more.

Baylor could easily hang 63 on them.

Advertisement
But WVU would probably have to score at least 28 to lock in a cover. At least. Possibly more.

They are gonna have to show me. They've played Wofford, Buffalo, and Louisiana-Monroe to go to 3-0. Worst schedule to date in CFB?

WVU has issues but they're a real team. Too many points IMO.

I'm only betting miami but WVU +28.5 @ Baylor is screaming at me.

Wow. That's a ton of points. But Baylor is hanging 70 on everyone, and WVU's offense is weak this year. Tread carefully.

I'm not really a bettor anymore. I'm just taking advantage of Miami being underrated right now IMO. So I'm not betting it but as you said, that's a lot of points.

Baylor could cover this at halftime. Wvu in a letdown spot after last weeks upset win ovr okie, Baylor off a bye, I see a 40 plus win for the bears. Wvu offense and defense are equally inept, take Baylor to the bank this week.

Wow. That's a ton of points. But Baylor is hanging 70 on everyone, and WVU's offense is weak this year. Tread carefully.

I'm not really a bettor anymore. I'm just taking advantage of Miami being underrated right now IMO. So I'm not betting it but as you said, that's a lot of points.

Baylor could cover this at halftime. Wvu in a letdown spot after last weeks upset win ovr okie, Baylor off a bye, I see a 40 plus win for the bears. Wvu offense and defense are equally inept, take Baylor to the bank this week.

Let's see the score and come back here. I feel differently. Its a TARP!

You're on bomb for 5000 ebucks :)

Advertisement

They are gonna have to show me. They've played Wofford, Buffalo, and Louisiana-Monroe to go to 3-0. Worst schedule to date in CFB?

WVU has issues but they're a real team. Too many points IMO.

A valid sentiment, no doubt. But they did score 70 in this game last year.

I ain't touching it, that's for sure.

The line moved to -5 on a handful of sites.

Folks thinking Ga Tech is gonna keep it closer than expected.

The line moved to -5 on a handful of sites.

Folks thinking Ga Tech is gonna keep it closer than expected.

I got it at -5 and also played the first half -2.5. Today the trend is upward. Many Las Vegas spots are at -6 and offshore is a mixture of -6 and -6.5. These days the offshore joints normally get the trend first and Nevada follows.

Advertisement

Haha cool.

Baylor wins by 31, covers 29! Good call.

Advertisement
Vegas knows, eh?

I won some money on my Canes. On a straight bet. And in a 2 game parlay. And in a 3 game parlay.

It was a good day.

Advertisement
Ohio St-NU is why I don't bet

I got bailed the **** out on that one. Bigtime.

Good day!

So did I, Biscuits. Mega bigtime.

They were the second game in my parlay. And I'd had a good first half of the day, so I added another straight bet on 'em. I was at dinner, doing the casual table-glance at my phone. Conceded the loss and put my phone away for 20 minutes. Revisited the scores, and I nearly fell over.

The heart attack serves me right for betting on the Buckeyes. But I know that SoB Urban Meyer watches those spreads ('08?).

I enjoy my gambling, but haven't laid bets on sports in a couple of years. And never on my 'Canes. But I've just felt like Vegas is a little behind the curve on us. Felt compelled.

Anyway, a good weekend for me. Tempted to re-invest casually throughout the rest of the college football season. Nothin' like a little cash to make things interesting, no?

Keep it up, Bisc.

Last edited:
I did great on my 3 team money line parley. Don't mind putting more on bets that have a real good chance of winning. Miami, Florida and OKL still paid about 1.3 times.

Vegas knows, eh?

I won some money on my Canes. On a straight bet. And in a 2 game parlay. And in a 3 game parlay.

It was a good day.

This ****** line reminds me of us being something like +400 last year at GT. Had to put a call in on that one. Even though it was a heart attack special and I HATE betting on my team, there was just so much value on a lopsided line in the bettors' favor. Vegas does a great job on most lines, but they aren't perfect.

Advertisement
Back