Lincoln Riley to LSU (Rumored)

If Lincoln Riley really leaves for LSU that would be crazy AF considering LSU doesn’t have a viable QB option, aside from the potential of 4-star TF Garrett Nussemeir & 2022 5-star Walker Howard.

Ain’t no way he can look at Max Johnson & think he can turn him into a championship QB lol

I guess he’ll probably hit the Portal if he does go to LSU...

But man if that Oklahoma job comes open, that’s legitimately a top 5 program in the Nation & they can afford to pay big money for a good coach, that would be a perfect spot for Lane Kiffin too smh lol.
Walker Howard is pretty **** impressive

Advertisement
I don’t know? But atleast this is from a verified account. The smoke is getting thicker. I think it happens, lol.

These posts are fantastic. Verbal agreement in place but could change depending on tonight.

Translation: if it happens, I called it. If it doesn’t happen, I told you things could change.

He’s got some nice arm talent, but it’s hard to believe he’s that much better than Caleb Williams...

I’m guessing that LSU must be offering him between $12-13mill per in a huge $100+ million dollar deal is probably what’s most persuasive lol.

He seen the money & said **** the QB, I’ll make one out of Bayou swamp water for that kinda cash lol
Rattler follows him to LSU 😂

Advertisement
Walker Howard is pretty **** impressive
From what I’ve seen he does look like a really nice potential QB, but that’s still taking a chance on the unknown over the known.

But like I said, LSU must be offering him an astronomical contract where he don’t give AF who the QB is lol.

He’s got some nice arm talent, but it’s hard to believe he’s that much better than Caleb Williams...

I’m guessing that LSU must be offering him between $12-13mill per in a huge $100+ million dollar deal is probably what’s most persuasive lol.

He seen the money & said **** the QB, I’ll make one out of Bayou swamp water for that kinda cash lol
Or he looked at their AD and went “13 mil a year? Time to run the foosball!”

So OU going all in on Mario now?
Lol **** nah.

OU would go after either Josh Heupel from Tenn, or go get Lane from Ole Miss.

Might even go outside the box & bring up Eric Morris from Incarnate Word, but Mario bringing his offense to Norman would make their fans revolt & boycott the season lol.

If Lincoln Riley really leaves for LSU that would be crazy AF considering LSU doesn’t have a viable QB option, aside from the potential of 4-star TF Garrett Nussemeir & 2022 5-star Walker Howard.

Ain’t no way he can look at Max Johnson & think he can turn him into a championship QB lol

But man if that Oklahoma job comes open, that’s legitimately a top 5 program in the Nation & they can afford to pay big money for a good coach, that would be a perfect spot for Lane Kiffin too smh lol.
LSU will automatically become more attractive to QB's with Lincoln Riley there. He would pick up a good one from the portal.

Advertisement
Lol **** nah.

Might even go outside the box & bring up Eric Morris from Incarnate Word, but Mario bringing his offense to Norman would make their fans revolt & boycott the season lol.
I couldn’t resist asking 🤣

Lol **** nah.

Let them experiment with Lane. He probably a better fit scheme wise off the bat anyways.

Advertisement

Taking Caleb with him?

Details pls.
I think it was called Our Lady of the Lake or OLOL. If you search this site for it. I believe the district judge in the case had a father who was a big LSU donor and his brother was a LSU football historian. So nothing ended up happening. But they were caught giving recruits gift cards and they paid Rohan Davey $100K back in the day. Not only were they paying recruits they were using the foundation for players parents to funnel ghost checks for tax write offs. This foundation they were scamming was a children’s cancer center

I think it was called Our Lady of the Lake or OLOL. If you search this site for it. I believe the district judge in the case had a father who was a big LSU donor and his brother was a LSU football historian. So nothing ended up happening. But they were caught giving recruits gift cards and they paid Rohan Davey $100K back in the day. Not only were they paying recruits they were using the foundation for players parents to funnel ghost checks for tax write offs. This foundation they were scamming was a children’s cancer center
They paid JaMarcus Russell over 200K to get him out of Mobile Alabama...

They were in a heated battle with FSU & Auburn for him & oddly enough it was Jumbo Fisher who stole him from Bobby & Jeff Bowden at FSU & Tommy Tuberville at AU in 2003.

Advertisement
exactly like I've been saying. Oklahoma is easy town for coaches. guaranteed 10 wins per year, he ain't leavin for a lateral move to LSU

Advertisement
Back