Lil Tua now in transfer portal

You are no longer under any obligation to read or reply.
Oh no ****?

I’m just trying to figure out what’s so difficult to grasp about the fact that it was never about giving everyone an extra year, it was making 2020 - and only 2020 - a free year. Nobody should have ever been confused about this. Schools. Fans. Players. Nobody.

So what the **** is all the back and forth about lol

Advertisement
Oh no ****?

I’m just trying to figure out what’s so difficult to grasp about the fact that it was never about giving everyone an extra year, it was making 2020 - and only 2020 - a free year. Nobody should have ever been confused about this. Schools. Fans. Players. Nobody.

We're both stubborn & trying to prove who is right

NCAA heard he was on campus getting ready to enroll at Miami, and was like...

No Way Smh GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
I'm not understanding your math.

I'm saying they get the EXACT SAME one extra year, just in a different year. RS-20/COVID-21. One extra year.

Not sure why that isn't landing with you.

I'm not understanding yours.

He and Jayden Daniels did get an extra year to play since neither used true RS year in 2019, 2021, 2022 or last season.

Advertisement
I think he had to enter by today or yesterday.

He can always “pull out” (@TRick72) by Feb. 2nd I believe. It was probably Miami or no one or if he gets waiver approved before Feb 2nd, he can then explore transfer options in the spring or stay in the draft.
Or he can always….

Cream Pie Cooking GIF by Texas Archive of the Moving Image

Last edited:
Oh no ****?

Remove the word free. Add 1. You've got the answer

Advertisement
Oh no ****?

Look, I'm going to be patient here, but not for much longer.

The discussion is, and has always been, about making the strongest possible argument for getting the waiver. I don't care about your personal opinions. For that matter, I don't care about MY OWN personal opinions either.

It doesn't matter if guys want to make counter-arguments. That was never the point of my posts.

I have been incredibly consistent in saying that I thought the "restore 2019" argument was terrible and that the "restore 2020" argument was the best possible argument. I never said that "2020" woulda/coulda/shoulda been a winning argument all-day/every-day, because that issue is up to each individual person to express their own individual feels.

What I did say was that 2020 was the only LOGICAL argument on which the NCAA could "make an exception". Assuming, arguendo, that they were willing to "make an exception".

That is all. Settle down.

Advertisement
I'm not understanding yours.

He and Jayden Daniels did get an extra year to play since neither used true RS year in 2019, 2021, 2022 or last season.

You're not understanding the word "extra". You're really not.

Everyone else got to take a take a regular redshirt WHEN THEY WANTED (not when YOU are trying to force them to take it) AND they got the 2020 free year.

Taulia was being forced to take his regular redshirt year AND his free year at the same time.

Doesn't matter what you think or I think but THAT is the argument. The only possible argument that the NCAA can grant without destroying its on "4-game redshirt rule".

You're not understanding the word "extra". You're really not.

Everyone else got to take a take a regular redshirt WHEN THEY WANTED (not when YOU are trying to force them to take it) AND they got the 2020 free year.

Taulia was being forced to take his regular redshirt year AND his free year at the same time.

Doesn't matter what you think or I think but THAT is the argument. The only possible argument that the NCAA can grant without destroying its on "4-game redshirt rule".

NO

Call it what you want, free or extra, every **** FBS player received it for 2020

He wasn't forced at all

He and Daniels could have RS in 19, 21, 22 or 23 and then could have played in 24

Advertisement
Back