Lil Tua now in transfer portal

Advertisement
Wait is @calinative umstudent a Cway Lions fan??? If so this is like two birds with 1 stone. 😀
Raiders fan. But When we hired McDaniels I focues more on the Lions with them trading for Goff. Next year I'll pay more attention to Raiders. But with the vegas move and Mark Davis being a complete dumbass, I'm kinda done. Maxx Crosby and Davante are the only reason I cared at all this year. Next yr should be better. 2nd half ended well. But now Maxx is saying he wants a trade if Pierce isn't made HC... so if he's gone it's gunna be tough to root for this team next year...
But I cheer for my boy Goff. And him winning their first playoff game in 30 years beating Stafford who couldn't get them that would be awesome.

Last edited:
This would massive for us, Taulia in 2024 and JB/Poffenbarger in 2025. I'm honestly not sure if Poffenbarger will stay if Taulia comes. Luckily Poff will have 2 years of eligibility so maybe he will stay because of that.

Raiders fan. But When we hired McDaniels I focues more on the Lions with them trading for Goff. Next year I'll pay more attention to Raiders. But with the vegas move and Mark Davis being a complete dumbass, I'm kinda done. Maxx Crosby and Davante are the only reason I cared at all this year. Next yr should be better. 2nd half ended well. But now Maxx is saying he wants a trade if Pierce isn't made HC... so if he's gone it's gunna be tough to root for this team next year...
But I cheer for my boy Goff. And him winning their first playoff game in 30 years beating Stafford who couldn't get them that would be awesome.
Ok so the whole thing with you and the Lions is Goff bc of Cal Berkeley.

Yeah, it’s now a tradition for me to torment Cway with a player he doesn’t want the lions to draft. Last year it was Anthony Richardson. This year it’s JJ McCarthy. It’s all in jest though.

Advertisement
Ok so the whole thing with you and the Lions is Goff bc of Cal Berkeley.

Yeah, it’s now a tradition for me to torment Cway with a player he doesn’t want the lions to draft. Last year it was Anthony Richardson. This year it’s JJ McCarthy. It’s all in jest though.
Lil more than that... Goffs from San Marin. Don't produce too many NFL guys out here, so gotta support our guy. Khalil Bell, Travis LaBoy are really all I can think of outta this area. Was really dope when we had : Goff went to Cal, Manny Wilkins went to ASU same year and started like 2 or 3 yrs (was on Packers for a minute), Goffs immediate Backup got scholarship to Oregon under Helfrich (morgan mahalak), and then the next QB in line after goff/mahalak went to Iowa (THE Spencer Petras lol). 3 Starting p5 QBs is kinda crazy for this area in such a short period of time. Wish Mahalak worked out and It would have been 3 starting pac12 qbs outta here.

But Lions deserve this. And If Goff loses this game to McVay, it's gunna be really bad for him. Personally, and cause Lions fans are kinda dumb tbh. They've never experienced winning like this, so they're VERY panicky. Like they think it's all going to end and it's Same old lions if they lose this game.

Too small a sample size for me
I mean he had two years as a full time starting college QB and went 63.7% 5,648yds 59TD 11INT and ran for another 1,212yds and 18 TD. He was really good lol

Tagovailoa may be a better passer but what King brought to the running game outweighed that difference imo

Advertisement
…, and cause Lions fans are kinda dumb tbh. They've never experienced winning like this, so they're VERY panicky.
Lol

zjJoLIE8.gif

I don’t think he could “play” until cleared. He could observe and learn the playbook. Maybe even be a Graduate Assistant…

If “grad asst.” nothing preventing him like you said learning the playbook and even “practice” throwing to recievers, or doing summer work.

I mean he had two years as a full time starting college QB and went 63.7% 5,648yds 59TD 11INT and ran for another 1,212yds and 18 TD. He was really good lol

Tagovailoa may be a better passer but what King brought to the running game outweighed that difference imo
I hate that we rushed kick back from injury in 2021, he was not ready and it killed his draft stock.

Advertisement
I won’t say a single thing more about lil tuna since you all are drinking the juice on this guy. I suspect that it’s because he has an older brother who plays for your Dolphins. BTW, he’s terrible as well. If he is the Canes QB in 24, we will circle back…

I won’t say a single thing more about lil tuna since you all are drinking the juice on this guy. I suspect that it’s because he has an older brother who plays for your Dolphins. BTW, he’s terrible as well. If he is the Canes QB in 24, we will circle back…
Will Tualia throw 10 INTs from a clean pocket?
Miami’s schedule is ******* easy next year, Tualia can keep us in every game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back