Lil Tua now in transfer portal

It’s a lot of teams. If you can catch lightning in a bottle like the Giants x2, and the Ravens with Flacco you can win with a 8-12ish type QB.
Dilfer, b Johnson, Ben as a rook, Russ as a rook, mahomes rook deal, Bree’s mannings brady all took less to build better teams, Stafford was making 22M when he won 2 years ago, less than what rams were paying Goff!!!

THAT is what it takes

What’s NFL eexecs going to think if Niners win it all w 900K QB
😂😂😂

Advertisement
You realize Lamar has yet to win ONE playoff game in his career?

Reg season wins and accolades are nice, but show me you have goods to lead teams to SB Wins!!!!

Also, go take a look at past 25 SB winning QBs
They aren’t making top dollar and eating up cap
Mahomes last year was the outlier and he was lucky. Avg salary cap hit on QB is 12.5% of cap NOT 20-25%
I’ll take arguments about Lamar’s lack of playoff success seriously when he has a real receiver to throw to and not just Mark Andrews.

As for the money thing, that’s fine. So go draft someone, and don’t pay Tua next year.

I’ll take arguments about Lamar’s lack of playoff success seriously when he has a real receiver to throw to and not just Mark Andrews.

As for the money thing, that’s fine. So go draft someone, and don’t pay Tua next year.
So no excuses this year, correct?

Did you see the report that they offered the "farm" AR15 last year? If they were that ready to do that for AR15, I'd imagine they do it for Jayden Daniels and I think Ari or LAC is who they'll dance wih
I did but color me skeptical they offered 5 1sts and Hunter and then Indy declined it. I don’t think they offered that and if they did I don’t think Indy would decline it. Someone is leaking that to hinder MN moving up this season imo.

I did but color me skeptical they offered 5 1sts and Hunter and then Indy declined it. I don’t think they offered that and if they did I don’t think Indy would decline it. Someone is leaking that to hinder MN moving up this season imo.
I don't think it was that rich lol but it was Arizona, they didnt wanna do the dance. they would've dropped too far back in the 1st and we rarely pick this low in the draft anyways.

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_6088.jpeg

Tigercat92 is onto something here…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby says there is some hope in the Taulia camp that they get an answer by the 15th NFL declaration deadline so they know what to do for his future one way or the other...

Lets see 3 days until the 15th.

Okay, someone needs to clarify this part.

Taulia definitely is not an underclassman so wouldn't he really have until 2-2 to withdraw his name??

To me latest would be if he enrolls for Spring.

Okay, someone needs to clarify this part.

Taulia definitely is not an underclassman so wouldn't he really have until 2-2 to withdraw his name??

To me latest would be if he enrolls for Spring.

Agreed and I had the same confusion. 1/15 typically appears as the "underclassmen deadline." But, is there any notice or paperwork a college football player who isn't an underclassmen needs to submit to the NFL to participate in the draft? If so, when is that deadline?

Agreed and I had the same confusion. 1/15 typically appears as the "underclassmen deadline." But, is there any notice or paperwork a college football player who isn't an underclassmen needs to submit to the NFL to participate in the draft? If so, when is that deadline?
Since he isn't a junior or technically has eligibility right now he wouldn't have to declare for the draft. He would just be available to be drafted. That being said the longer it goes the harder it is for him to get enrolled for the Spring semester if he does win. I think they are also coming up on deadlines for accepting invites to all star games which he may be waiting on the waiver decision to accept. Maybe Gaby is mixing those things up into declare for draft.

Just curious...could he just enroll as a grad student and walk on while waiting for a waiver approval? Anyone know what the rules are for that situation?

Advertisement
Back