Lil Tua now in transfer portal

Advertisement
Some cringeworthy throws in there, incl. some missed reads that woulda been TDs.

He's a fine 1-year stop gap, keep developing Emory, Jacuzzi, as well as the rest of the young guys to compete in 2025 and keep advancing the program.

He isn't going to set us back next year but he's not going to allow us to hit our ceiling either.
There will be one guy responsible for Miami not hitting their ceiling if Taulia is on the roster and it won't be Taulia.

This QB recruitment exemplifies everthing about Mario and his thoughts on QBs

Recruit well at every other position but weak at the most important which almost shows that QB play is an afterthought

Now, I dont really think this but it goes towards the QB being only a complimentary piece and not the centerpiece of a team

Half of CIS would say nothing matters til 2027 anyways, right @calinative umstudent?

9 should have been the expectation in 2023. Well, we have to hit it at some point.
I got to hope for a Texas/Sark like progression. Not saying we're in the playoffs (12 team, so it's possible). Believe both first years were 5-7, second year was 7-6/8-5 (I think). Third year Texas exploded. Got to hope development, and WHOEVER we get at QB, gets us to 10 wins and appearance at the ACC Championship with our schedule (no Clemson, UNC, down UF, favorable away schedule).

What do you think? Agree with that analysis?

Advertisement
Taulia is a slight upgrade from TVD. He still has turnover issues but doesn’t mentally melt down like TVD.

Career...

TVD
64% passer
8.2ypa
2:1 TD:INT ratio
147 Rating
maybe a 30 grade runner on a good day

Taulia
67% passer
7.9ypa
2:1 TD:INT ratio
146 rating
maybe a 40 grade runner on a good day

With that said, Taulia last year gets us to like 8 wins.

Advertisement
Can’t see if it’s posted. But the year to waiver and render a RS year, 2019 at Bama played 5 games. Two of which he played in 2 snaps.

I can’t see the NCAA saying no considering they let cam McCormick play a 10 year, fully vested, 401k maxed, pension meant career in the college.
This was my thought too. What the **** was Saban doing w him that year. Why did he play 5 games with only 12 attempted passes. Totally wasted a redshirt there

According to Gaby—
-Family has met with NCAA
-Paperwork has been submitted
-Bama and Maryland cooperative
-Eligibility still up in the air
Did he actually say the shot at a waiver seemed like a pipe dream like someone mentioned in here or were they just talking out of their ***

At this point, he would be a great addition. I have to think he knows the waiver will be granted and I can't imagine there's a school higher on his list due to Tua being in Miami.

Advertisement
Weren't you getting into a heated conversation weeks ago in one of these threads insisting he did not need a waver all self righteously? You're a riot my dude.

You gonna keep crying about that?

Miami told certain people that they had vetted it, and that he did not need a waiver. Miami then changed its mind on that and communicated the opposite.

**** changes. You don't.

You gonna defraud any more Miami fans this year, you fraud? You are, quite literally, a god**** fraud artist, so I'm not gonna be worried about what you have to say about me.

We down bad, bad.
Mario and portal QB recruiting:

Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

Advertisement
Correct.

Satan did him no favors as a freshman. Played in 5 games, burning a year, but it was all garbage time.

So that means 2019, 2021, 2022, and 2023 count and he's out of eligibility. He needs to get a waiver first before committing to Miami. There's a 0.0% chance the NCAA would even look at it if it comes in after he announces he wants to come here. Honestly, he might not even get it even with the writing possibly on the wall, in pencil.
@OrangeBowlMagic under what circumstances would he get waiver? Have not heard why he would get a waiver. Thanks,

Advertisement
Back