Lil Tua now in transfer portal

Advertisement
I’m not over the moon about him but I am a fan. I would definitely take him and not out of desperation, but I’ve had him in that group behind Ward from the beginning

He’s a good QB imo
Living in the DMV, I saw a lot of Taulia. He's light years better than anyone we sent out there at QB last year, and against tough competition.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Playing both sides of the fence, smart.
You were talking about this the other day but I’ve just seen too many times where a QB bounces around systems and teams and look like different human beings (good and bad)

I thought Cams game could translate anywhere but other than him not a lot to choose from sadly

Advertisement
As a starter he is:

2020 - 2-2 with two 3 interception games
2021 - 7-6
2022 - 7-5
2023 - 7-5
Career: 23-18 with 37 interceptions.

He will fit in perfectly
Not scared. Sign him up behind this OL he should protect the ball better. Hes the guy I assume if he entered the portal he feels like he’s gonna get the wavier

You were talking about this the other day but I’ve just seen too many times where a QB bounces around systems and teams and look like different human beings (good and bad)

I thought Cams game could translate anywhere but other than him not a lot to choose from sadly
I hate sub 6' QBs but at this point not much could be worse than Emory.

Advertisement
Living in the DMV, I saw a lot of Taulia. He's light years better than anyone we sent out there at QB last year, and against tough competition.
I didn’t get to see him a ton but what I saw there’s a lot to like. I just want a ******* QB that can make a play when there isn’t one to be made. Not sure why we hate that here.

Advertisement
Back