Lil Tua now in transfer portal

This place would have an aneurysm if they had to watch Sean Clifford play quarterback for Miami but if he was in the portal he’d be “6th all time in B1G passing Sean Clifford”
He went 10-2 and 11-2 in 2 of his seasons as a starter. I think we'd get over it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Taulia Tagovailoa

TAULIATAGOVAILOA​

Maryland Terrapins

Consider me corrected. Lol

It may not represent elite skill set but it represents consistency, availability, and preparation.
For most of the guys on the list, it meant their team had nobody better for four years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
For the historical record.

First video I'm watching.
First play.
Can't wait.

Some cringeworthy throws in there, incl. some missed reads that woulda been TDs.

He's a fine 1-year stop gap, keep developing Emory, Jacuzzi, as well as the rest of the young guys to compete in 2025 and keep advancing the program.

He isn't going to set us back next year but he's not going to allow us to hit our ceiling either.

Advertisement
To be fair, a lot of those guys were really good college QBs, and a lot of them would get us to the ACC Championship Game...not a single cap in sight.

All that list tells me is lemme get one of them Purdue QBs tho.

Ohhhhh, I absolutely agree. F*ck, gimme a John Navarre type and let's roll. I just don't think it's the end-all-be-all of credentials for Lil Tua that it might appear to be on the surface when people immediately reference it.

Some cringeworthy throws in there, incl. some missed reads that woulda been TDs.

He's a fine 1-year stop gap, keep developing Emory, Jacuzzi, as well as the rest of the young guys to compete in 2025 and keep advancing the program.

He isn't going to set us back next year but he's not going to allow us to hit our ceiling either.

Indeed. Odds are we will need to hit the portal for another one and done next season. Then, assuming the evals are on point, and they are developed, we should be good to go.

Advertisement
Back