Lil Tua now in transfer portal

So we have 2 guys above the line? Sound familiar?... Just land one of them, please.

And keep finding more transfers above the line. I don't care if you have to call you uncle's wife's first cousin who does spin classes with the sister of a top QB's girlfriend currently not in the portal. Back Channel the F out of this until we have a QB1.

Advertisement
Chance for Mario to learn his lesson here: try to get Salter and give a firm decision date (and a very soon one). If he doesn't commit immediately move to Taulia. That process should be enough time to get word on Taulia waiver.
I think he's already gotten some kind of word.

I watched the Michigan and Penn State games, he played really well actually. Their O-line is absolute garbage. His arm strength is an issue. But I think if Miami landed him he/we would be perfectly fine.

Penn State, Michigan, and Ohio State all ranked inside the top 10 in passing defense and he did what he had to do. They were absolutely in the Michigan game and his mistakes came from pressures and sacks.
That Baltimore style D that Michigan runs is a ******* problem.. Will probably take over the world if/when both Mich-Balt both win championships this season..

Advertisement
He’s the big 10 all time passing leader

Really impressive......until you kinda look at the majority of guys on that list.

Screenshot_20240105_135622_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
He's better than what we currently have available. Definitely not my first choice nor second, nor third.

Can we please stop pretending being the all time leading passer in a conference that's known for having no offense is something special? I mean that title used to belong to Curtis Painter. The all time top ten consists of Drew Brees, Chad Henne and 8 guys I've never heard of.

This place would have an aneurysm if they had to watch Sean Clifford play quarterback for Miami but if he was in the portal he’d be “6th all time in B1G passing Sean Clifford”
THAT name definitely jumped off the page at me too.

Advertisement
He's better than what we currently have available. Definitely not my first choice nor second, nor third.

Can we please stop pretending being the all time leading passer in a conference that's known for having no offense is something special? I mean that title used to belong to Curtis Painter. The all time top ten consists of Drew Brees, Chad Henne and 8 guys I've never heard of.
It may not represent elite skill set but it represents consistency, availability, and preparation.

So we have 2 guys above the line? Sound familiar?... Just land one of them, please.

And keep finding more transfers above the line. I don't care if you have to call you uncle's wife's first cousin who does spin classes with the sister of a top QB's girlfriend currently not in the portal. Back Channel the F out of this until we have a QB1.
FACTS!!! Whatever it takes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back