Lil Boosie tells LA recruits to stay at home and go to LSU

Advertisement
People actually listen to garbage like this? Rick Ross? Lil Boosie? Lil Wayne? Kanye West? Garbage. I miss the good ol' days of Nas, Eminem, PAC, and Biggie. **** Eminem and Nas would still murder every other rapper(or so called) in the game today.

Rick Ross is fake as **** but there's no denying that he makes some nice tracks. Only a square with a bias would think otherwise.
LiL Boosie isn't the greatest lyricist but he is one of the realest rappers in the game. Dude tells stories and speaks the truth.
Same exact thing applies to Trick Daddy. Not a lyricist, but dude talks about real issues.
LiL Wayne, before Cash Money broke up, was the ****. Dude was a talented *** little kid.

Rap has different audiences.

1. The folks who listen to rap for the clever lyrics, metaphors, punch lines, and consciousness. Fans of Nas, Eminem, Kendrick, Immortal Tech, etc etc etc.
2. The folks who don't give a **** about what the mainstream listens to, they only listen to stuff they can relate to. Somebody they respect who's rapping about stuff that THEY are familiar with in their life. (i.e. the struggle, drug trade, 71 Impalas, etc...) Fans of Trick, Boosie, BG, Webbie, Juvenile, Big KRIT, JT Money, the old T.I., the old Wayne, Goodie Mob, etc etc etc) They're not looking for clever lyrics.
3. The folks who are retarded and listen to anything that's fed to them with a catchy beat and/or lyrics.

Very few rappers can get respect and/or love from all of the audiences. Andre 3000, BIG, Pac, Jay Z, etc.

Alot of artists like Wayne, Ross, etc makes songs that people can relate to, its just that radio plays alot of ABC Disney 123 crappy music. I mean its not really there fault that the radio not playing their good music.

The rap game still the same its just that the radio don't promote alot of the artists better quality music.

Last edited:
Fcvk all those fakes.

Realest cat in the game.

119.jpg

Louisiana players respect lil boosie over lil wayne for what its worth, when he first got locked up, seven on on seven teams from across the state wore free lil boosie stickers under their eyelid for years, this sounds suspect though, sounds like les made a smart move and may be behind this, athletes in Louisiana respect boosie. Boosie is one of the best rappers alive now, the guy brings realness in music unlike other rappers who are only in it for the paycheck.

Advertisement
Hes one of the best because he brings a realness? While I get hes "real", it doesnt take away from the fact he is not good at what he does. The beats he spits on are trash and his lyrics are ******. If all it took was "being real" any dude that does work in the streets would be one of the best rappers...

Louisiana players respect lil boosie over lil wayne for what its worth, when he first got locked up, seven on on seven teams from across the state wore free lil boosie stickers under their eyelid for years, this sounds suspect though, sounds like les made a smart move and may be behind this, athletes in Louisiana respect boosie. Boosie is one of the best rappers alive now, the guy brings realness in music unlike other rappers who are only in it for the paycheck.

Big difference between rap and Hip Hop.

With that said, Boosie is garbage, basura.

No one on their right mind should compare Boosie to Biggie, Pac, Jay Z, Nas, Eminem etc. (Legendary rappers) but in the South (not national) Boosie is a legend. Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, Arkansas, Texas, Georgia etc. Boosie the man. Now on another note if you question whether he real or not, check with anyone from Baton Rouge on his street credibility. But non of that matters if he can't stay out of Jail.

And on another note. Boosie sorta of talking double standards on this. I saw an interview yesterday (since he was released from prison) where he said he was never living in Baton Rouge again. He said he wanted to live in a city where he didn't get pulled over every day for driving a Bentley Coupe.

Advertisement
LOL @ Boosie being garbage.

We got some square *** yankees in here.
Boosie's flow has always been very underrated by those outside the South. Lyrics will only get you so far, your delivery is just as important. Ill compare it to playing guitar for those that cant relate, your left hand plays all the notes, but if you right(strumming hand) is weak none of that matters. I see people on the internet constantly post lyrics and words, they dont mean jack if they arent presented in the right way, and Boosie has that flow......

Boosie is garbage, people just giving him a pass cause they think he is "real" because he hired a teenage hitman to murder and do his dirty work. **** you can walk in any prison or jail and pick out a murderer that dont mean they have talent or can rap. He and ross are both minstrel show coons

LOL @ Boosie being garbage.

We got some square *** yankees in here.
Boosie's flow has always been very underrated by those outside the South. Lyrics will only get you so far, your delivery is just as important. Ill compare it to playing guitar for those that cant relate, your left hand plays all the notes, but if you right(strumming hand) is weak none of that matters. I see people on the internet constantly post lyrics and words, they dont mean jack if they arent presented in the right way, and Boosie has that flow......

The three elements of comedy. Material. Delivery. Timing.

Advertisement
Boosie is garbage, people just giving him a pass cause they think he is "real" because he hired a teenage hitman to murder and do his dirty work. **** you can walk in any prison or jail and pick out a murderer that dont mean they have talent or can rap. He and ross are both minstrel show coons

Dayum! I need to take you out to dinner sometime just for the conversation. Interesting perspective.

Meanwhile UM has, An what does the Ibis say?

[video=youtube_share;i-yLpCgGjZk]http://youtu.be/i-yLpCgGjZk[/video]

**** you! I hope you die and burn in ****. I cant get that song out of my head. WHAT DOES THE IBIS SAY? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

135.gif

Advertisement
Jameis Winston Reportedly Called Lil Boosie in Prison After Winning BCS Title

They doin everything we USE to do

SMH. Ross is not garbage either. Fake, yes. Garbage, **** no.

The **** do you people listen to?!

Larry Shannon's biggest recruiting mistake: not taking advantage of BMF when they were pretty much headquartered here. Sure, the FBI would have eventually shut down not only the program but the entire university but at least we would have gotten some of the kids that weren't impressed by Lil Nev's 20 foot "yacht" or that extra serving of scrimps at Benihana.

Btw, is there a Big Boosie or Big Wayne and why nobody care bout them?

Advertisement
Back