Lil Boosie tells LA recruits to stay at home and go to LSU

Advertisement
Don't sell the music industry's effect on recruiting short. This guy hand delivered Rusty Medearis to us.

5.jpeg

I'm not up on my rappers. I have no opinion to express in this thread.

That being said, can we flip this Little Boosie?

So, this is Rick Ross? Can he play the nose? Does he have any eligibility left? he's got ***** like that DL from Bama a few years back.

106.jpg

Trying to get up to speed on my rappers.

Advertisement
Rick Ross went to LSU on a football scholarship... he was a all American at carol city high

People actually listen to garbage like this? Rick Ross? Lil Boosie? Lil Wayne? Kanye West? Garbage. I miss the good ol' days of Nas, Eminem, PAC, and Biggie. **** Eminem and Nas would still murder every other rapper(or so called) in the game today.

Advertisement
Rick Ross went to LSU on a football scholarship... he was a all American at carol city high
Naw lol...He was not an All-American and went to Albany State on Scholarship...One thing he did do is tell Chad Thomas that he was glad he was going to the U , so he could get us back on the map

People actually listen to garbage like this? Rick Ross? Lil Boosie? Lil Wayne? Kanye West? Garbage. I miss the good ol' days of Nas, Eminem, PAC, and Biggie. **** Eminem and Nas would still murder every other rapper(or so called) in the game today.

lol you got to be from the early 80s talkin bout Nas. smh

lol you got to be from the early 80s talkin bout Nas. smh

Illmatic was 94...regardless, who cares when the dude came out, still way better than the **** today.

Advertisement
We need to get back more of these and recruits will flock to UM.

[video=vimeo;37841503]http://vimeo.com/37841503[/video]

**** even UCF IS PUSHING POOL PARTIES as a recruiting tool. An that is why they are pulling in some serious talent or at least are getting in the picture for blue chip kids.

UCF pool party with cheerleaders to boot
[video=youtube_share;gxb87aOQZD4]http://youtu.be/gxb87aOQZD4[/video]

Ahhh...

The classic hip-hop purist who thinks anybody with a little success is "commercial garbage".

Advertisement
this thread is full of lulz...but Boosie being great for rap and one of the best in the game...know wonder rap sucks now.

Rick Ross is fake as **** but there's no denying that he makes some nice tracks. Only a square with a bias would think otherwise.
LiL Boosie isn't the greatest lyricist but he is one of the realest rappers in the game. Dude tells stories and speaks the truth.
Same exact thing applies to Trick Daddy. Not a lyricist, but dude talks about real issues.
LiL Wayne, before Cash Money broke up, was the ****. Dude was a talented *** little kid.

Rap has different audiences.

1. The folks who listen to rap for the clever lyrics, metaphors, punch lines, and consciousness. Fans of Nas, Eminem, Kendrick, Immortal Tech, etc etc etc.
2. The folks who don't give a **** about what the mainstream listens to, they only listen to stuff they can relate to. Somebody they respect who's rapping about stuff that THEY are familiar with in their life. (i.e. the struggle, drug trade, 71 Impalas, etc...) Fans of Trick, Boosie, BG, Webbie, Juvenile, Big KRIT, JT Money, the old T.I., the old Wayne, Goodie Mob, etc etc etc) They're not looking for clever lyrics.
3. The folks who are retarded and listen to anything that's fed to them with a catchy beat and/or lyrics.

Very few rappers can get respect and/or love from all of the audiences. Andre 3000, BIG, Pac, Jay Z, etc.

**** even UCF IS PUSHING POOL PARTIES as a recruiting tool. An that is why they are pulling in some serious talent or at least are getting in the picture for blue chip kids.

UCF pool party with cheerleaders to boot
[video=youtube_share;gxb87aOQZD4]http://youtu.be/gxb87aOQZD4[/video]

luls if you think UCF is actually pushing this..

There was one not to long ago at UM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FKmUTi1-jE

Schools definitely do not promote this. They are a good time though..haha

Advertisement
Back