TP803
Freshman
- Joined
- Jul 9, 2014
- Messages
- 569
Was watching on my phone for a while or listening and didn’t hear his name much. Wasn’t he out a bit of the cmu game? Maybe something lingering from that.Did Blount get hurt too?
Was watching on my phone for a while or listening and didn’t hear his name much. Wasn’t he out a bit of the cmu game? Maybe something lingering from that.Did Blount get hurt too?
That was my diagnosis as well. I’m not a doctor, nor did I play one on TV. ****… I didn’t even stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, so I really don’t WTF I’m talking about.He dislocated his shoulder 100%. I think they were trying to pop it back in on the field.
The shoulder injuries are wild. They wearing pop Warner sized shoulder pads now
DeAnthony Lafayette (freshman)Who was wearing Horace Copelands number on the DL?
ThanksDeAnthony Lafayette (freshman)
Deanthony lafeyetteWho was wearing Horace Copelands number on the DL?
Who was wearing Horace Copelands number on the DL?
He dislocated his shoulder 100%. I think they were trying to pop it back in on the field.
Then all of Mario’s tenure here combined! If you’re talking starters and two deep guys! Counting guys playing hurt! A lot of our guys are playing hurt! Shoutout to the guys for fighting through injuries and ballin!Two OL down too. More injuries this season already than all last season.
We gotta hit up LeBron’s old miami plug lolTime to call the HGH, Steroids, Clear and the Cream team
@JHallCanes fix this pleaseTime to call the HGH, Steroids, Clear and the Cream team
@JHallCanes fix this please
Mario faced the same situation during his last season at Oregon. Dude had to start walk-ons at certain positions, which is why he got thrashed by Utah twice lol!Then all of Mario’s tenure here combined! If you’re talking starters and two deep guys! Counting guys playing hurt! A lot of our guys are playing hurt! Shoutout to the guys for fighting through injuries and ballin!
McCoy could’ve had an arm amputated and I’d taken him over 71 at tackle . He was as screwed as a tackle can be . It’ was like Yao Ming getting caught in a switch with IversonI’m shocked to see McCoy back out but I guess how bad 71 was they put him in that brace and told him to get some
The way Wilson was rushing I’m gonna just hope it was precaution
Who tf is 71?! LolMcCoy could’ve had an arm amputated and I’d taken him over 71 at tackle . He was as screwed as a tackle can be . It’ was like Yao Ming getting caught in a switch with Iverson
Merriweather. He’s fine at guard but that dude should never align at tackle again. He was a turnstileWho tf is 71?! Lol