- Joined
- Nov 5, 2011
- Messages
- 10,807
Who tf is 71?! Lol
Who tf is 71?! Lol
Can you explain why they keep Cantwell away from RT as if it’s a peanut allergy situation?Merriweather. He’s fine at guard but that dude should never align at tackle again. He was a turnstile
I guess they don’t trust him.Can you explain why they keep Cantwell away from RT as if it’s a peanut allergy situation?
he not ready.. obviously.. Hype season been ended..Can you explain why they keep Cantwell away from RT as if it’s a peanut allergy situation?
I’ve said repeatedly he’s not ready but after seeing Merriweather I’m like he can’t be that bad. Every snap was awful , it felt like he looked worse every snap . I knew guard was his spot but I never saw swing guy . His footwork was awful and he looked like a fish out of water out there.Can you explain why they keep Cantwell away from RT as if it’s a peanut allergy situation?
He got inWhere is Pringle?? Kid was explosive at times last year. He can’t get a carry??
He had a carry or pass catch at some point in the first half. I remember the play being for a few yard gain. Never noticed him being back in the game after that though.Where is Pringle?? Kid was explosive at times last year. He can’t get a carry??
DeAnthony LayfeyetteWho was wearing Horace Copelands number on the DL?
Could be heard screaming on the field. Crazy he came back.
That exactly what he got! 1 carry.Where is Pringle?? Kid was explosive at times last year. He can’t get a carry??
Saw thatAnyone catch McCoy switch with Maxx on an inside zone play? Maxx played RT and McCoy RG. They also had Samson at RT a snap that went no where.
Injury bug like a virus…. I can’t recall a time where so many ballers just up and injured themselves… we’ve been fortunate I guess it’s our timeInjury is going to be the only thing that can stop this team.