Lightfoot Injury?

He dislocated his shoulder 100%. I think they were trying to pop it back in on the field.
That was my diagnosis as well. I’m not a doctor, nor did I play one on TV. ****… I didn’t even stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, so I really don’t WTF I’m talking about.
 
1791087101857.png
 
Then all of Mario’s tenure here combined! If you’re talking starters and two deep guys! Counting guys playing hurt! A lot of our guys are playing hurt! Shoutout to the guys for fighting through injuries and ballin!
Mario faced the same situation during his last season at Oregon. Dude had to start walk-ons at certain positions, which is why he got thrashed by Utah twice lol!
 
I’m shocked to see McCoy back out but I guess how bad 71 was they put him in that brace and told him to get some

The way Wilson was rushing I’m gonna just hope it was precaution
McCoy could’ve had an arm amputated and I’d taken him over 71 at tackle . He was as screwed as a tackle can be . It’ was like Yao Ming getting caught in a switch with Iverson
 
Back
Top