LIFW

Shapiro's scheme provided impermissible benefits to student athletes.

Are you saying Ruiz has done the same?

Just because he's an alleged fraudster douche doesn't make his contributions, per a legally defined employment contract with x athlete, illegal or impermissable.

Big difference.

In fact, the NCAA came down with a trumped up investigation into Ruiz and the program, and all they could find was a dinner with the twins.

It's night and day, and anyone trying to conflate these situations is not a friend of the program.

Advertisement
Let’s assume it goes competly south for Ruiz, that in no way implicates UM or the players. There is no legal basis for such a stupid argument, nor is there a logical one. Exactly how would they be implicated? That is so ******* dumb. It’s not as if anyone was involved in running his business other than his own people. Just so ******* stupid.

Agreed. Nothing like complete ****ery to bring @OriginalCanesCanesCanes and I together on a beautiful Sunday afternoon…🥃

In fact, the NCAA came down with a trumped up investigation into Ruiz and the program, and all they could find was a dinner with the twins.

It's night and day, and anyone trying to conflate these situations is not a friend of the program.
Maude's, create a forum "Not a Friend of the Program".

I, Empirical McCarthy, shall keep the list, and this list shall reside in my left breast pocket at all times. I will bring to light who knew it, and when did they know it?

I will begin inquiries. I will lead investigations. I shall have hearings and show trials, I shall get to the bottom of this infiltration.

Advertisement
Spencer rattler signed with Raising Canes. have you heard anything about him and raising canes since the deal was publicly announced.

I would bet he posts about them on his social media every so often. Share a pic or story.

I know OL at SEC school that had NIL with a steak restaurant where they went to eat every week and just posted pics.

So simple.

Now if they’re part of the Collective all they do is share pics about events.

Why do you even post here if you hate the program that badly. Why don’t you go back to whatever hobby you have and stop posting your hatred of all things canes.
UM has enough friends and family fanboys that work overtime to suppress anyone critical of their REPEATED mistakes the last 2 decades. Ruiz quacked like a duck, walked like a duck and is now a duck **** stain on this program that anyone with half ounce of objectivity could see coming. You were willing to sell some UM's dignity for a few NIL dollars out of desperation. I don't hate the Canes i hate the Admin who keeps allowing this pure ****ery and can't even be bothered to do a real coaching search for any of our teams.

Maude's, create a forum "Not a Friend of the Program".

I, Empirical McCarthy, shall keep the list, and this list shall reside in my left breast pocket at all times. I will bring to light who knew it, and when did they know it?

I will begin inquiries. I will lead investigations. I shall have hearings and show trials, I shall get to the bottom of this infiltration.

Will these hearings and trials be held before shadow courts, by a jury of like-minded, vetted Canes? If so, we should talk about this.

Advertisement
Will these hearings and trials be held before shadow courts, by a jury of like-minded, vetted Canes? If so, we should talk about this.
I shall be the sole arbiter of justice. My commitment to the majesty of the Orange and Green Path of Righteousness is without question.

I would like to sell PPV tix though.

Good idea??

The amount of ****-polishing this board did over this dude when it was clear as ******* day he was a complete quack/loon/mental midget was easily some of the most nauseating **** I’ve ever seen.

I say we get another 100 page thread going where we discuss the stadium he’s gonna build LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I didn't like him from the get-go....I called him John Gotti Ruiz several times. Too big of a mouth as well. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate ALL legal financial help someone's willing to give to UM. But this clowns mouth is nauseating.

Advertisement
UM has enough friends and family fanboys that work overtime to suppress anyone critical of their REPEATED mistakes the last 2 decades. Ruiz quacked like a duck, walked like a duck and is now a duck **** stain on this program that anyone with half ounce of objectivity could see coming. You were willing to sell some UM's dignity for a few NIL dollars out of desperation. I don't hate the Canes i hate the Admin who keeps allowing this pure ****ery and can't even be bothered to do a real coaching search for any of our teams.

You don’t know what I was willing or not willing to do.

You can’t hide your hatred of the program - it’s obvious. Nobody says they’re not making mistakes, nor that they not have made mistakes in the past. That’s not the point though, is it? There is no perfect entity - everyone makes mistakes. Including your conflating of hiring practices with what’s going on now. It’s just all the same hate mixed in for you.

Your point is to constantly **** on the program at every opportunity. And nobody’s trying to suppress you, you can keep spewing your hate all you want. But don’t expect not to get called out on it. You just don’t like anybody disagreeing with your ****wad attitude.

Why would any UM fan contribute to tearing down a massive difference making donor doing things no one’s previously done on a competitive level the way we saw on this board by some?

Isn’t it enough with the gator and others like them doing that and trying to hasten our demise?

We’re constantly under attack by virtually everyone else. Why would any Cane give aid and comfort to the enemy at any time let alone when we’re so pointedly under attack?
You just said the quiet part out loud. This is why you can’t expect honest conversation on this board. Many of you look at this board as a key marketing cog for the program. The UM fifth column. Just like any other political or business enterprise, you are trying to present the program a certain way, even if that means spinning it to not help your enemy or hurt recruiting, or whatever your angle of the week is.

I think a dose of realty is that nobody cares what any of our ‘opinions’ are in here, especially when they cross into being manufactured bias to make us look good.

You just said the quiet part out loud. This is why you can’t expect honest conversation on this board. Many of you look at this board as a key marketing cog for the program. The UM fifth column. Just like any other political or business enterprise, you are trying to present the program a certain way, even if that means spinning it to not help your enemy or hurt recruiting, or whatever your angle of the week is.

I think a dose of realty is that nobody cares what any of our ‘opinions’ are in here, especially when they cross into being manufactured bias to make us look good.
I don’t think the powers that be care about our opinions whether they cross into being biased to make us look good or to **** on us.

I don’t see why any Cane would bolster the enemy regardless.

Advertisement
h
Why would any Cane do anything to lend support to these types who absolutely hate us? Let it go as it will without us helping.

And IIRC, I remember some ripping his stock, and others ripping his Twitter type antics. I don’t recall anyone demanding that he cease providing money to players. Maybe there were some??? I remember people mostly demonizing him and telling him to STFU.
he is who he is. hes a scam artist. as long as MIami got the money up front, idc what happens to him. his loud mouth has caused more issues for the school than benefitted imo. we have other NIL guys who destroy this guy and have more money. I just hope miami isnt implicated in his fraud investigation and I doubt UM would be but theres a reason miami told him to keep their name out of his mouth. also, his hit piece response is BS. yes the article Took unnecessary shots at a scam of a business by bringing his personal into it, but nevertheless, the herald didnt start an investigation. the SEC and US Attorneys Office did. this is also not the first time hes been accused of fraud. miami is the fraud capital of the world and hes just another name in it

h

he is who he is. hes a scam artist. as long as MIami got the money up front, idc what happens to him. his loud mouth has caused more issues for the school than benefitted imo. we have other NIL guys who destroy this guy and have more money. I just hope miami isnt implicated in his fraud investigation and I doubt UM would be but theres a reason miami told him to keep their name out of his mouth. also, his hit piece response is BS. yes the article Took unnecessary shots at a scam of a business by bringing his personal into it, but nevertheless, the herald didnt start an investigation. the SEC and US Attorneys Office did. this is also not the first time hes been accused of fraud. miami is the fraud capital of the world and hes just another name in it
Many preferred he move in silence but that was the price of his NIL involvement. There was plenty of criticism but I don’t recall anyone crying morality about the money to players from this man and how they’d rather not have the players. Maybe you or another person are the exception?

As for scam, I don’t know his business and I certainly wasn’t going to help his detractors vilify him in concert with the gator. Whatever his fate is, it is - That’s for the courts.

Many preferred he move in silence but that was the price of his NIL involvement. There was plenty of criticism but I don’t recall anyone crying morality about the money to players from this man and how they’d rather not have the players. Maybe you or another person are the exception?

As for scam, I don’t know his business and I certainly wasn’t going to help his detractors vilify him in concert with the gator. Whatever his fate is, it is - That’s for the courts.
I never liked how public he was to begin with and UM didnt either.

now, for his businesses, I called that **** an NIL front from day 1, but if there is something fraudulent about it (second time hes been accused of this now), hes got bigger problems than us criticizing him on twitter or CIS.

Advertisement
Back