LIFW

That's flawed logic. Who said they were silent? Do you know every company that sponsors your favorite basketball team, golfer, F1, NASCAR driver, etc?

Just because you don't know about a sponsor does not mean they don't exist. Also, saying "until proven wrong" is just being obtuse. We won't ever see a comprehensive list of NIL funders, donors, etc.
So the NIL $$ is to pay for a player's name, image or likeness. It's not to sweep a warehouse floor in anonymity. Where's the ROI for a businessman making those payments if not in publicity/recognition?

Can you name a group of players (even a handful) paid by anyone other than Ruiz? Even rumors will do.

Advertisement
F2SlD3TW8AAh7GG.jpeg

https://www.miamiherald.com/article277250318.html

I know this will do nothing to convince any one here, but this guy is Nevin-level, and the quicker we distance ourselves from him, the better.

Back to reality, no more Tropical Park crap to talk about. Football season starts in a few weeks. **** the self-promoting fraudsters who try to use this team as their own play toy

Last edited:
So the NIL $$ is to pay for a player's name, image or likeness. It's not to sweep a warehouse floor in anonymity. Where's the ROI for a businessman making those payments if not in publicity/recognition?

Can you name a group of players (even a handful) paid by anyone other than Ruiz? Even rumors will do.
Spencer rattler signed with Raising Canes. have you heard anything about him and raising canes since the deal was publicly announced.

I hope the company miraculously starts doing what it's supposed to, and he can continue contributions.

There's not a single thing in that Gator-driven Herald article that I care about, especially his personal life. I care about his ability and willingness to donate to Miami.
Bringing a company public at a certain valuation via SPAC using fraudulent financial statements is fraud, has been fraud and always will be (and he will most likely go to jail for it).

Using said ill-gotten gains in his personal life, and directly funneling said gains into the university, and the football team directly implicates the university, and its players. There are certain people you shouldn't associate or take money from, and this loud mouth is one of them.

There are plenty of other donors who do not operate like this guys, but if you want to get out the knee pads because he's been on ESPN, so be it. Nothing in the article shows a gator spin. No different to what Forbes said a year ago...

Advertisement
Bringing a company public at a certain valuation via SPAC using fraudulent financial statements is fraud, has been fraud and always will be (and he will most likely go to jail for it).

Using said ill-gotten gains in his personal life, and directly funneling said gains into the university, and the football team directly implicates the university, and its players. There are certain people you shouldn't associate or take money from, and this loud mouth is one of them.

There are plenty of other donors who do not operate like this guys, but if you want to get out the knee pads because he's been on ESPN, so be it. Nothing in the article shows a gator spin. No different to what Forbes said a year ago...

So you’re happy about and glad to contribute to the negative rhetoric by unnecessarily connecting dots to the university…

Interesting

Spencer rattler signed with Raising Canes. have you heard anything about him and raising canes since the deal was publicly announced.
Anyone can come up with a one off here and there. Like, I read somewhere a FIU player benefitted. All good but we're talking the great majority of Miami athletes who are receiving compensation (in some cases, a good amount) through LFW.

If LFW is indeed on life support, hopefully other big time "sponsors" in addition to Ruiz will emerge. That may be the ultimate test of just how deep our NIL capability is.

Forbes and The Gator Herald could be writing this article about thousands of donors and/or boosters around the country. They choose to write about Ruiz, especially because there will be insufficient personal repercussions if they do. If we were smart, we'd be buying up local media outlets, paying an army of social media lackeys to propagandize in our favor, using money and lawsuits to shut down those who badmouth us. I want to win, and I have no moral qualms about how that gets done.

Advertisement
Any coincidence this article gets dropped after the cookout and and few weeks before camp?

Miami media really is something. They love ****ting on the home town teams.

Big mouth Ruiz man. If he just flew under the radar and kept his mouth shut from the jump. We’ll end paying for this. Wont be long before the NCAA is parked outside

Advertisement
Lifewallet financial statements are disgusting and have been from jump. Last thing I’ll add. If you don’t understand how to read financial statements don’t buy individual stocks on your own. Buy an S&P500 ETF and let it ride out or hire a professional.
Since this post, S&P 500 is up over 10%. Lifewallet stock is in the grave. It’s okay to get rich slow people.

Great for a few participation trophies and a snow cone we'll get clowned by every NIL pundit for the next 10 years. We're cutting edge scammers, pell grant, NIL, Boats n Hoes.

Why do you even post here if you hate the program that badly. Why don’t you go back to whatever hobby you have and stop posting your hatred of all things canes.

Advertisement
Any coincidence this article gets dropped after the cookout and and few weeks before camp?

Miami media really is something. They love ****ting on the home town teams.

Big mouth Ruiz man. If he just flew under the radar and kept his mouth shut from the jump. We’ll end paying for this. Wont be long before the NCAA is parked outside
Camp starts tues.

Using said ill-gotten gains in his personal life, and directly funneling said gains into the university, and the football team directly implicates the university, and its players.

That is a completely false statement.

The university nor its players are implicated in anything. Why would you post such incredibly stupid ******* drivel?

What is your legal or logical basis for making such a completely moronic statement?

That is a completely false statement.

The university nor its players are implicated in anything. Why would you post such incredibly stupid ******* drivel?

What is your legal or logical basis for making such a completely moronic statement?
I don’t follow the business and stock stuff but I don’t have to in order to know that he gets an opportunity to have a jury trial if this is where it’s going and they have to prove every element of the allegations beyond a reasonable doubt. He’s already been convicted and UM implicated in here by some though.

Advertisement
Back