LIFW

Advertisement
I hope the company miraculously starts doing what it's supposed to, and he can continue contributions.

There's not a single thing in that Gator-driven Herald article that I care about, especially his personal life. I care about his ability and willingness to donate to Miami.

Advertisement
The amount of ****-polishing this board did over this dude when it was clear as ******* day he was a complete quack/loon/mental midget was easily some of the most nauseating **** I’ve ever seen.

I say we get another 100 page thread going where we discuss the stadium he’s gonna build LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I don’t agree with you or others of your ilk on this. The guy was paying money to help us. No need to jump in and do the work of our enemies for them. If he implodes on his own that is what it is but you guys did the work of the gator just like I saw on their board.

Most of us would have preferred someone to move in silence but yes we were happy he was paying people to help us compete. If it wasn’t for Ruiz, you wouldn’t be cheering for Mauigoa and Samson.

Well hope we have a plan B because recruits are taking the biggest bag according to Kiffin so we had better have something going on
I think the worst thing is the perception. Some recruits might automatically lower Miami in their perception because they now think Miami will be a second or third tier NIL school, even if that is not the reality.

I hope the company miraculously starts doing what it's supposed to, and he can continue contributions.

There's not a single thing in that Gator-driven Herald article that I care about, especially his personal life. I care about his ability and willingness to donate to Miami.
Amazing isn’t it… the way they tear down the guy actually making a difference just like the gator does on their board?

What matters is that he helped us compete where we couldn’t in the past yet that’s not enough for his haters. They’d rather have no Ruiz and no top players last cycle because he’s too brash for them and their personal hate or jealousy consumes them.

Miami is the scam capital of the US yet the residents refuse to develop any self awareness when the scam seems to be benefitting them.
Doesn’t matter what you guys think of Ruiz. He made it possible for us to sign guys like Samson and Mauigoa and bring in players on the basketball side who went to the playoffs - men’s and women’s teams.

You and OBM can play moral police and prefer no Ruiz and none of the aforementioned benefits we got. You all did what the gator does on their board ripping Ruiz the way you all did as he’s helping us compete.

You were cheering for the basketball teams, you’ll be cheering on Mauigoa and others I’m sure. You wouldn’t have that without Ruiz but damnit he’s a loud, brash ************ so just say no thank you as we don’t sign that class.

Advertisement
The absolute certainty of outcomes*

I can understand the initial excitement over Robin Hood coming out of the woodwork to “help”, but about 7 seconds into his public debut, every single spidey sense for all of you should’ve went off at 1000 decibels. This dude wrote the ******* handbook for exactly how to act if you want to go down in flames in the most spectacular fashion. Honestly, if one of our rivals planted him here to destroy the perception of the program as harmfully as possible, it’s EXACTLY how you’d want that person to act.
His rambling monologues on Twitter spaces and his constant bickering with randoms on Twitter for me were a major red flag early on. Let’s not forget his insistence he could get a stadium done without the university being on board. all of us locals who know the politics down here knew this was a pie in the sky.

can’t deny he has a good heart when it comes to Miami sports and only wanted to help. Just don’t think he approached it correctly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yikes, this does not sound good.
This might explain why our recruiting appears to have slowed down when compared to last year.
Suck, we can’t have nice things. I hope this University and other boosters are serious about turning this football program around and step up to make up the difference.

Yikes, this does not sound good.
This might explain why our recruiting appears to have slowed down when compared to last year.
Suck, we can’t have nice things. I hope this University and other boosters are serious about turning this football program around and step up to make up the difference.
If they were, they'd turn the Herald into our mouthpiece.

Advertisement
His rambling monologues on Twitter spaces and his constant bickering on Twitter for me were a major red flag early on. Let’s not forget his insistence he could get a stadium done without the university being on board. all of us locals who know the politics down here knew this was a pie in the sky.

can’t deny he has a good heart when it comes to Miami sports and only wanted to help. Just don’t think he approached it correctly.
These are all valid points. As a one time zoning and development lawyer, I knew the stadium stuff was unlikely if it was going where they discussed.

Most of us didn’t care for the Twitter wars and such. To us that was the price we paid for getting the players we ended up signing.

We’d rather have those players than not and if he was going to implode then it’s on his doing. But people seriously going after the guy on here as he’s paying money to make a difference was something to behold.

Doesn’t matter what you guys think of Ruiz. He made it possible for us to sign guys like Samson and Mauigoa and bring in players on the basketball side who went to the playoffs - men’s and women’s teams.

You and OBM can play moral police and prefer no Ruiz and none of the aforementioned benefits we got. You all did what the gator does on their board ripping Ruiz the way you all did as he’s helping us compete.

You were cheering for the basketball teams, you’ll be cheering on Mauigoa and others I’m sure. You wouldn’t have that without Ruiz but damnit he’s a loud, brash ************ so just say no thank you as we don’t sign that class.
Great for a few participation trophies and a snow cone we'll get clowned by every NIL pundit for the next 10 years. We're cutting edge scammers, pell grant, NIL, Boats n Hoes.

Advertisement
Back