LIFW

Back in the day, I owned a few shares of the Boston Celtics. As an owner I got letters asking for my views on major issues like re-sign Larry Bird, Nike or Adidas. I also got tours of the arena. It was great fun.
**** boston. **** the celtics. **** that entire state. **** jayson tatums traveling flopping ***. **** horfords stupid persona. **** his family too for supporting a boston celtic. go heat lol.

Advertisement
**** boston. **** the celtics. **** that entire state. **** jayson tatums traveling flopping ***. **** horfords stupid persona. **** his family too for supporting a boston celtic. go heat lol.
Lay off Tito bro. Fellow alum.

Al's gator *** can **** right off though. Heat in 5.

law and order crazy shit GIF
RIP

Lay off Tito bro. Fellow alum.

Al's gator *** can **** right off though. Heat in 5.
idc. hes supporting his trash Celtic kid and allowed his kid go to UF. he can go **** off too. you wanna rep your gator ******* kid being a cane you deserve to never be allowed back. Al can take his stupid Timeout celebration to the trash can where he belongs

Advertisement
I'm totally with you on the comments I bolded. Also can't help but wonder exactly WHAT is the ROI Ruiz/LW is receiving? Are these players featured on billboards or local TV ads for LW in South Florida??
They are designed (theroetically) to get a percentage of the unpaid 3rd party collections liabilities owed to [insert insurer X here].

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back