LIFW

This stock has six months to get back above the $1.00 mark to avoid being delisted and ending up on the pink sheets.

If a company trades for 30 consecutive business days below the $1.00 minimum closing bid price requirement, Nasdaq will send a deficiency notice to the company, advising that it has been afforded a "compliance period" of 180 calendar days to regain compliance with the applicable requirements.
They'll just do a reverse split and crisis averted.

Advertisement
This stock has six months to get back above the $1.00 mark to avoid being delisted and ending up on the pink sheets.

If a company trades for 30 consecutive business days below the $1.00 minimum closing bid price requirement, Nasdaq will send a deficiency notice to the company, advising that it has been afforded a "compliance period" of 180 calendar days to regain compliance with the applicable requirements.

Bro.

They can easily get another six months by asking for it. And there is another delay tactic. This would take well over a year and a half. But it would never happen anyway. They can just reverse split. Delisting is easily avoidable. I'm not defending LIFW, I basically traded it and own zero, but people need to let go of the delisting angle.

I can’t explain how they make money. It’s not about being a startup it’s unrealistic expectations and a complicated business model. Can’t miss startups sometimes 3x-5x some even 10x their revenue with capital infusion from going public but 50x is crazy talk unless we’re talking about disruptive innovation that changes our daily lives forever. Amazon is great example.

This is just my opinion. I’m a simple guy and I like things that are simple to understand. Lifewallet confuses me and their revenue projections and financial statements make my head hurt 😂 for that reason I’m out. If something changes I’ll reconsider my position.
I'm totally with you on the comments I bolded. Also can't help but wonder exactly WHAT is the ROI Ruiz/LW is receiving? Are these players featured on billboards or local TV ads for LW in South Florida??

Advertisement
The shorts will jump all over a reverse split and drive down the price below $1.00 in no time. Rarely does a RS save the day.
Another issue with LIFW is that the float is only something like 70 million shares ... a reverse split would reduce the float to a minuscule number of shares. Hopefully the company will actually start generating medicare payment recovery funds and simply reach break even. That would be a huge factor.

Advertisement
Up almost 11% today. Strap in, gentlemen.

rocket science space GIF by NASA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back