Lifewallet Sports Recruiting/Portal Space November 30, 2023

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Give me defense the rest will follow where that defense is. Build that up and you cookin
I’ve seen a defense that on paper based on personnel was one of the most dominant ever in UGA get worked twice and needed their offense to save them. In 2021 they were dismantled by Bama in the SEC chip game and then barely beat that same Bama in the national chip game after Metchie was out for the season a Jamo Williams went down right before the half. Last year again, Taint dismantled that vaunted defense and Bennett was out there looking like Drew Brees leading a comeback.

The game has changed, these days offense leads the pack. You can’t win with a meh offense but you can win with a meh defense. You see it with the NFL and you see it with college game. Now that doesn’t mean you don’t need to stack chips on defense. You still need to get stops but it isn’t what’s driving the game. I will say, an elite front 4 and OL means you are less likely to get upset and you will dominate the opponents you need to.

Advertisement
Ill contribute for Stewarts NIL

Who can I Venmo?

Advertisement
I’ve seen a defense that on paper based on personnel was one of the most dominant ever in UGA get worked twice and needed their offense to save them. In 2021 they were dismantled by Bama in the SEC chip game and then barely beat that same Bama in the national chip game after Metchie was out for the season a Jamo Williams went down right before the half. Last year again, Taint dismantled that vaunted defense and Bennett was out there looking like Drew Brees leading a comeback.

The game has changed, these days offense leads the pack. You can’t win with a meh offense but you can win with a meh defense. You see it with the NFL and you see it with college game. Now that doesn’t mean you don’t need to stack chips on defense. You still need to get stops but it isn’t what’s driving the game. I will say, an elite front 4 and OL means you are less likely to get upset and you will dominate the opponents you need to.
Yea that’s what I’m saying though build the defense and then the skill players start hopping on. The D can get us to being top 10 regularly then that Offense starts coming around. I agree with you it has changed

Advertisement
Back