Lifewallet Recruiting Buzz 6/29

Advertisement
I’ve always respected when the staff has asked me and/or Gaby to keep things quiet. Whether it’s visitors or things we have been told.

There is one recruiting site notorious for breaking that code though.
Thanks man. That’s definitely appreciated given how hard it is to win these things. I’ve seen people complain about one in particular.

We're going portalling for safeties next season regardless. DB is still a WIP along with QB. Fortunately most other spots are now deep enough that we can primarily replenish with HSers.
As time goes on we can use the portal for what it’s meant for: plugging small gaps (pause)

It’s not meant to turnover a team no matter how much people wanna think it is

People are now seeing why I‘ve just stffu this go round. People flat out lie or try to discredit anyone that’s considered an “ insider “ and for a reason. Hence why they say “ insiders“. They purposely use that big brush. I’ll drop a bone here and there but it’s really not worth the hassle. I will say I don’t expect this class to be some elite ,top 3-5 class like some think. That’s likely not happening. Just my two cents.
People gonna see the class not being top 3-5 and jump off a bridge lol

Anywhere between 6-10 is good. Keep stacking. Improve results and we'll move into top 5.

Advertisement
I’ve always respected when the staff has asked me and/or Gaby to keep things quiet. Whether it’s visitors or things we have been told.

Respect

People are always in a rush to be “first” because it’s good for views and clicks

Play the long game you’ll always win

I just posted what you ended with here lol. The season is the pudding.

Okay, so on that note, we've all been talking about the bad-to-worst-case scenarios. Sure, if we go 5-7 again and look like dog *****, we're going to suffer.

But what would happen if we end up 9-3 or 10-2 with a victory over A2M, UNC and/or FSU, and a nice bowl win? Are there enough kids uncommitted or flippable for us to sneak into the top 5?

Advertisement
People are now seeing why I‘ve just stffu this go round. People flat out lie or try to discredit anyone that’s considered an “ insider “ and for a reason. Hence why they say “ insiders“. They purposely use that big brush. I’ll drop a bone here and there but it’s really not worth the hassle. I will say I don’t expect this class to be some elite ,top 3-5 class like some think. That’s likely not happening. Just my two cents.
Well ****. I thought we were getting errrbody.

People gonna see the class not being top 3-5 and jump off a bridge lol

Anywhere between 6-10 is good. Keep stacking. Improve results and we'll move into top 5.
Yeah 7-10 is pretty **** good given where we are at as a program, that and two back to back top 10 classes would be the best recruiting performace since 03/04. Everytime we landed a big time class the last 20 years such as 08 and 18, we followed it up with a dud.

Yeah 7-10 is pretty **** good given where we are at as a program, that and two back to back top 10 classes would be the best recruiting performace since 03/04. Everytime we landed a big time class the last 20 years such as 08 and 18, we followed it up with a dud.
if we can nail a top 10 recruiting class and a top 10 transfer class again, this ************ would be cooking lol

What’s the word with Tosar? Still coming?

Advertisement

What do you think about 7-10 range?

Thumbs up or down.

Tell me which one...

cuz-ill-drop-that-************-stepbrothers.gif

I’m with you, I don’t understand why there has been a notion thrown out there about Miami jumping into the top-5 range from some people. A lot would have to go right and I’ve been consistent about it, that the on-field performance is going to be a bigger factor this year compared to last year.

I think Miami will land some big time guys, but I’m not expecting a jump compared to last season, where they are recruiting on a Georgia level.

Only so long a vision can be sold, have to show results.

TrumpyCane thinks it’s because we had a Top 5 class last year before Cormani debacle and this was after a 5-7 season

If we go 8-4 then why couldn’t we land a Top 5 class?

Advertisement
Stack another Top 10 class and I’m happy. Hopefully that’s still looking like a good possibility

I think Harris is a nickel as well...DYlan Day will play that spot as well i didnt list him as a safety commit. Harris lined up at safety all spring though. The cb room seems full right now os im thinking he got/gets pushed to safety. He is athletic enough and put together.

Markeith is skinny but dude when he played last year seemed to physical and trying to hurt something. His speed looked abit different than other dbs on the field. I like his game

They asked Balom to come back...i remember early on his true freshman year he logged some game snaps. You wont know what you have if guys dont get some reps.

I think we need maybe 3...maybe 2 hs and 1 portal depending if Kam/James leaves. So any 1 of the above i posted would work for us.
If James had Markeith’s approach to hitting he would be a top 10 pick. Dude is hella physical

Advertisement
Back