Lifewallet Recruiting Buzz 6/29

Advertisement
Regardless of commits during summer, if Miami plays well this fall I think the class will
Be really good.

Miami was able to flip Mark Fletcher, Joshua Horton, and Colins A. Then snagged Demari Brown. This staff is relentless, and when other staffs relax we still grind because Mario is built different than most these cats.

Last seasons stain is making this class more difficult imo, and we're competing with big dogs.

Tennessee won double digits won Orange Bowl, Oregon won double digits, UGA National Champs, Alabama dynasty, Ohio State playoffs almost every year, Michigan playoffs, and even if we lose Smorzer to Pitt they won ACC in 2022, and 8 last year and beat our tails.

Mario will get it done guys, relax.

For those of y'all not paying attention this is what the people y'all so worried about had to say TWO DAYS AGO

Can we get a Geo Prediction Tracker Thread???

Definitely time for a Prediction tracker thread for Geo

Advertisement
Im guessing we finish ranked in the 12-17 range. This is called the Gattis Impact.

Feels like we are a weekend vacation destination and NIL price tag driver for a lot of kids who are ending up choosing to ride with the established winners
Thats what it feels like NOW. With 9 wins or better it will feel a lot different come signing day.

2nd post summary complete. This morning's update

Brandon Jacob

Very surprised Miami stopped recruiting him.
He would've committed had Miami offered.

Dylan Stewart

Interviewed him on his first secret visit. This decision is going to come down to which school makes him and his mom comfortable. And its going to be an out of state school.
Stewart is an n DC. What state school would he go to?

Advertisement
Who is Mitchell?

I really haven't been following and won't until I see product on the field which I expect to be significantly better
He’s the #1 for the class of 2025

D$ alluded to the fact that if he was in the class of 2024 he would still be the #1 TE kid is some kind of other level

He’s been CBd to Oklahoma for a while but apparently he’s reclassifying to come here

TE recruiting definitely one area we continue to do well

(5 star composite)

He’s the #1 for the class of 2025

D$ alluded to the fact that if he was in the class of 2024 he would still be the #1 TE kid is some kind of other level

He’s been CBd to Oklahoma for a while but apparently he’s reclassifying to come here

TE recruiting definitely one area we continue to do well

(5 star composite)

Ahhhhhhh that rang a bell. Very nice.

Advertisement
2nd post summary complete. This morning's update

Brandon Jacob

Very surprised Miami stopped recruiting him.
He would've committed had Miami offered.

Dylan Stewart

Interviewed him on his first secret visit. This decision is going to come down to which school makes him and his mom comfortable. And its going to be an out of state school.
It’s going to be an “out of state school” with Stewart?? I’m Honestly Pretty shocked to hear Georgetown, American University and Howard have all been officially Eliminated

Im guessing we finish ranked in the 12-17 range. This is called the Gattis Impact.

Feels like we are a weekend vacation destination and NIL price tag driver for a lot of kids who are ending up choosing to ride with the established winners
????

Advertisement
Shocked Oh No GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Advertisement
Back