Life of JJ Weaver 2019 DE

If he’s trying to go to the league, he better see the value of being a Miami lineman over a Kentucky lineman. We will almost assuredly have a d-lineman drafted every year for the next half decade.

Advertisement
I think all the CBS have more to do with Kentucky being a darling early this season than much else. In my opinion it is super premature to put those in ahead of Miami’s biggest recruiting game of the year. We more than likely have an 8pm game coming, which gives him and all recruits time to see everything from the campus to the team prep to the tailgate plus the unmatched nighttime atmosphere at the Rock. And after the game you already know if he’s OVing.

And if somehow we get gameday, it’s a wrap.

After Kentucky goes 1-4 in this stretch, with them getting WAXED on his decision day, he will be a Cane.
E3FD02B9-089C-41D8-A97C-B143C6FD4615.png

Advertisement
I think all the CBS have more to do with Kentucky being a darling early this season than much else. In my opinion it is super premature to put those in ahead of Miami’s biggest recruiting game of the year. We more than likely have an 8pm game coming, which gives him and all recruits time to see everything from the campus to the team prep to the tailgate plus the unmatched nighttime atmosphere at the Rock. And after the game you already know if he’s OVing.

And if somehow we get gameday, it’s a wrap.
Miami is not getting gameday next week lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back