Life of JJ Weaver 2019 DE

Advertisement
Maryland did a real investigation because a kid lost his life so they had no choice, OSU don’t have to do a real investigation because no kids were affected. They can care less about Urban liar reporting that his assistant is a wife beater and a freak.

Maryland did a real investigation because a kid lost his life so they had no choice, OSU don’t have to do a real investigation because no kids were affected. They can care less about Urban liar reporting that his assistant is a wife beater and a freak.

Maybe we should go back and look at the Greek kid who killed himself that played for Ohio State a couple years ago. Especially after everything that came out about how Urban ran the Florida program.

Advertisement
I'm not quite sure what I saw there Paranos. It's clear this kid is hungry, but it looks to me like he's doing it all on his own, not much programmatic support. Get him under Felder and watch out. From the film, he looked to me like a SDE at the next level, could even outgrown the spot like Willis, McIntosh and Bethel. We need to lock him down and then go get one or both of Summerall and Bogle and call it a day. This class will make up for Kul's lazy *** recruiting at the end of the last cycle.

Anyone know who the guy in the voiceover was that played at UTn? That was quite a story.

He looks more athletic than GR in his tape... really think he could ball out just the same

I'm not quite sure what I saw there Paranos. It's clear this kid is hungry, but it looks to me like he's doing it all on his own, not much programmatic support. Get him under Felder and watch out. From the film, he looked to me like a SDE at the next level, could even outgrown the spot like Willis, McIntosh and Bethel. We need to lock him down and then go get one or both of Summerall and Bogle and call it a day. This class will make up for Kul's lazy *** recruiting at the end of the last cycle.

Anyone know who the guy in the voiceover was that played at UTn? That was quite a story.
100 agree. Felder and this staff will make him one BAMF SDE.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Stud.

When he’s done growing, he may be more of an interior guy than an edge rusher.

Advertisement
Back