Liberty City: Miami- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Paranos

All-ACC
This is where Inner City Miami Recruits come from and why the Miami players are so hungry to perform on the field. So when people on here ***** about why are the kids looking for $EC bag man money or why the High School Coaches sometime want these kids as FAR AWAY from Miami as possible this will put it ALL into perspective (UM can only take so many). Also please keep this thread on Topic as it is about a very serious subject in regards to our Recruits and where they come from. Go Canes!

Part 1 of 4
[video=youtube;oGI96RQiWPk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGI96RQiWPk[/video]

Part 2 of 4
[video=youtube;0ztMq9VZLvU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ztMq9VZLvU[/video]

Part 3 of 4
[video=youtube;UCOf4l34mNs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCOf4l34mNs[/video]

Part 4 of 4
[video=youtube;3DCLTf3p3Ds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DCLTf3p3Ds[/video]

Bonus Footage: Liberty City vs South Beach
[video=youtube;cJcVGlfVeg8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJcVGlfVeg8[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
You can take the kid out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the kid. I can understand parents wanting their kids to get out, but if the kid is a troublemaker, he's going to get into trouble wherever he goes.

Chances are the kids friends from Liberty City aren't going to wander around Coral Gables, so just keep the kid on campus around good teammates and he should stay out of trouble.

Are you equating "ghetto" whatever that means with being a troublemaker? Seems a bit ignorant.....

You can take the kid out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the kid. I can understand parents wanting their kids to get out, but if the kid is a troublemaker, he's going to get into trouble wherever he goes.

Chances are the kids friends from Liberty City aren't going to wander around Coral Gables, so just keep the kid on campus around good teammates and he should stay out of trouble.

This. This whole getting out of Miami is overblown. Yeah I understand it but just because you leave doesn't mean trouble won't follow you. There will be problems where ever you go if you surround yourself with the wrong people. Going to the sec doesn't mean they won't get into trouble.

Advertisement
Man regardless of if your were born and raised in Liberty City or Beverly Hills trouble will find you if you let it. Now, of course kids in low socio-economic environments have a greater percentage than someone from a high socio-economic is apparent. However, Coral Gables is a totally different environment from Liberty City, Overtown, Little Haiti, North Miami, or Hialeah. If a kid from the city goes to Miami he's schedule as a student athlete will consume so much of his time that he will not have the time to post up in the city and be around the wrong crowds. Furthermore, if they have the right influences in their lives like a coach, parents, friends, or school officials then they will already have the knowledge to avoid doing dumb ****. However, some coaches enable these kids negatively by not making them accountable for their actions or disciplining them when they do wrong because of their play on the field or court which in turn makes that player think this is the norm until they come across a coach like AG who is not about that nonsense.

This.

Not to mention, I read somewhere places like Mississippi aren't the friendliest to inner city kids.

Last edited:
First frame immediate thought somebody knock that FSwho hat off Juelz ****** head

Advertisement
I mean I get the post, but guys like Aaron Hernandez went a thousand miles from home, to the middle of nowhere in Gainesville, and still managed to get himself in trouble selling cocaine and wrapped up in homicide cases. Again, I get the point of your post, but its silly to blanket all these kids together. If I kid wants to get out and start himself anew he can do it in the Gables, if he doesn't he could go across the country to the middle of nowhere and still not accomplish ****. It's the kid's call.

crossover22[]_[];1527955 said:
So alabama is good for ghetto kids? hahahahaha.

Sometimes yes and sometimes no, it depends on the kids situation, especially with those that hve people looking for them.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
There are ghettos everywhere. Some worse than Liberty City. Miami needs to start keeping talent home. Period. This is nothing new. Liberty City has always been there and you could argue it used to be much worse.

Pretty funny how "poor" people have thousands of dollars worth of tattoos.

And first scene has a guy wearing an FSU hat? Smh.

And women spending car notes or even rent on weaves every month smh. Need to change their priorities with their money.

Pretty funny how "poor" people have thousands of dollars worth of tattoos.

And first scene has a guy wearing an FSU hat? Smh.

Tattoos don't cost that much, or don't cost at all, if you know the right people.

Juelz is pretty dumb for wearing an FSU hat in Miami.

Advertisement
Back