Liberty City: Miami- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

theres only a few kids at a time that are actually from liberty city on our team. Off head who i can remember...

Chris Barney and Marcus Fortson were both from the Polk n Bean Projects. Also not from our team but Devanta Freeman of fsu.

Pimp Collier, Chavez Grant, Davon Johnson, Eduardo Clements are TOWNERS. (Overtown)

Brandon Washington also is from Liberty City.

Bunch of guys like Jacory, Sean Spence, Streeter, Brandon Harris went to school in the City but they arent or didnt live their.

Advertisement
As someone living and raised in Weston, it's eye-opening to see this side of South Florida.

What high schools are in Liberty city?

just Miami Northwestern. You might could count Miami Central.

nearby is Miami Edison(lil haiti)...

Miami Jackson (alapattah)

in Overtown is Booker T Washington.

as far as roughest areas in my opinion Booker T may have that one.

Northwestern is a magnet school and is loaded down with kids from all over dade county...some kids even living in broward(for sports)

Welcome. Just dont mention anyone whose name starts with a Q and we're Golden. OP gets it. Oh and dont say TOS here. ****es me off. *** as ****.

Advertisement
You can take the kid out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the kid. I can understand parents wanting their kids to get out, but if the kid is a troublemaker, he's going to get into trouble wherever he goes.

Chances are the kids friends from Liberty City aren't going to wander around Coral Gables, so just keep the kid on campus around good teammates and he should stay out of trouble.

This. This whole getting out of Miami is overblown. Yeah I understand it but just because you leave doesn't mean trouble won't follow you. There will be problems where ever you go if you surround yourself with the wrong people. Going to the sec doesn't mean they won't get into trouble.

70.jpg

Boo focking hoo! People need to get off their dead asses and make something of themselves rather than make ****** life choices and then complain they've been dealt a bum deck. It's always someone else's fault. Always passing the buck. Every one of those losers in those videos made the bed and the graves they lay in. I couldn't even get any help to go to school because of the color of my skin and I worked and managed to make something of my life. These bums have people throwing money at them but its easier to sit back and collect that check and do nothing with their lives. Nothing but self fulfilling loser BS.

Please don't equate this loser film with kids who decide to become student athletes and try to make something of themselves.

One thing I did notice was that I did not see one University of Miami hat or shirt (plenty Miami Heat lol) on anybody in that whole video, but it starts out with some f@#k with a Seminole hat. SMH

WTF? Nobody in the hood gives a **** about repping the Canes anymore and its sad.

What high schools are in Liberty city?

just Miami Northwestern. You might could count Miami Central.

nearby is Miami Edison(lil haiti)...

Miami Jackson (alapattah)

in Overtown is Booker T Washington.

as far as roughest areas in my opinion Booker T may have that one.

Northwestern is a magnet school and is loaded down with kids from all over dade county...some kids even living in broward(for sports)

Thank you!

Advertisement
Chad Thomas
#GUMP Rampage ‏@F5_Chad 5m
Y'all from across the bridge Miami, come to Liberty city. Where ppl dont care about the heat or the dolphins , they trynna pay bills.

Advertisement
Back