Leyton Nelson, 2022 OT Offered

Advertisement
Look at this lol

170px-Chyna.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
UCF has legit been the best program in Florida the past 5-6 years. Kids growing up now have seen them dominate since they were in Junior high so I can legitimately see them as part of the Florida big 4 now.
no. They don’t recruit near as well as the big 3. beating fl for a mid tier ol prospect is not earth shattering. Mullens staff is also probably the worst group of recruiters, just riding the brand.
Culture fit. Giant party school and being that he has a mullet it’s pretty easy to say he might have a very outgoing personality. It actually makes me think he was never a priority for us being that UF was legitimately after him. If he wants to go to UCF then he def would want to go to Miami.
Dude should have gone to wv and let it rip

No they haven't. Cut the ****...all 3 of the big 3 even while.down likely beats ucf last year...as sorry as Fsu is ..I would bet on them
FSU lost to Boise State & had a dogfight with Louisiana-Monroe that went to the wire...I would choose UCF in a head to head lol

But yeah UCF ain't really done ****

Advertisement
FSU lost to Boise State & had a dogfight with Louisiana-Monroe that went to the wire...I would choose UCF in a head to head lol

But yeah UCF ain't really done ****
Also beat UNC who dogwalked us fairly easy.

They would be "up" to play ucf....you would lose money betting against it.
UCF defense is trash enough to allow fsu to score a lot and Randy Shannon still couldnt stop running qbs which is all FSU had last szn

So I guess everyone forgets Tyler Gauthier having a mullet and saying he just wished it looked a bit more like a bald eagle lol
Come on man. Don’t let facts get in the way of a good story. Everyone knows nobody with a mullet is allowed between davie and islamorada.

Advertisement
Look at this lol

UCF is gonna offer his twin brother a PWO as a package deal. So this commitment makes sense. The brothers can live together in a off campus apartment an the other brother on scholarship can pay cover the rent with his scholarship, which just leaves tuition. Pwo's can be put on the football training table, so UCF makes sense.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Also beat UNC who dogwalked us fairly easy.

They would be "up" to play ucf....you would lose money betting against it.
UCF defense is trash enough to allow fsu to score a lot and Randy Shannon still couldnt stop running qbs which is all FSU had last szn
They lost 4 games last year and finished 4th in a G5 conference. What are we talking about here? Reminds me of when USF had a run 10 years ago and was ranked #2 in the country….won’t last. UCF got lucky with some good QBs/Coach combos for G5 style of play. They’ll hang on for another year getting some pub because of Mahlzan, but he’ll fail and be gone soon enough.

Advertisement
Come on man. Don’t let facts get in the way of a good story. Everyone knows nobody with a mullet is allowed between davie and islamorada.
Is that a joke? Half the dudes in Davie rock mullets now because Morgan Wallen has one.

They lost 4 games last year and finished 4th in a G5 conference. What are we talking about here? Reminds me of when USF had a run 10 years ago and was ranked #2 in the country….won’t last. UCF got lucky with some good QBs/Coach combos for G5 style of play. They’ll hang on for another year getting some pub because of Mahlzan, but he’ll fail and be gone soon enough.
Bettting on a coach in Mahlzan who did LESS with MORE at auburn

Yeah he’s definitely going to fail once he simply can’t out talent schools or rely on the bag game

Advertisement
I mean name one guy that has a mullet that literally wasn’t the life of the party homeboy? Think about it for a minute.
That’s one big *** pair of jorts to go with this mullet as well. Big loss all around for the gaytor.
A63959FB-A62D-4834-8771-8634C2792F11.jpeg

Is that a joke? Half the dudes in Davie rock mullets now because Morgan Wallen has one.
Davie’s still a country town? Haven’t been there in many years. I had figured that all changed.

Bettting on a coach in Mahlzan who did LESS with MORE at auburn

Yeah he’s definitely going to fail once he simply can’t out talent schools or rely on the bag game

Never thought he was a good fit for UCF. 68-35 overall at Auburn (39-27 in SEC) and that’s with landing some pretty good recruiting classes. Losing to Bama is one thing but struggling with the middle tier SEC schools is another.

There’s 2 outcomes for UCF:
1- Malzhan does what he does best and loses a handful of games every year slowly sinking UCF to average to above average G5 status.
2- He has a good season or 2 and jumps at the first P5 offer and UCF is back to square one, also without their AD who went to UT.

Advertisement
Back