Leyton Nelson, 2022 OT Offered

I mean the kid just LOOKS like a gator.

he really does lol. He’ll come here and be stuck behind Delance for another 4 years

HevesyJohn_180105_130.JPG

Advertisement
Advertisement
He just committed to UCF "over Florida." (LOL). Real question, did we back off or did we miss out as well?
Culture fit. Giant party school and being that he has a mullet it’s pretty easy to say he might have a very outgoing personality. It actually makes me think he was never a priority for us being that UF was legitimately after him. If he wants to go to UCF then he def would want to go to Miami.

Advertisement
UiF losing central Florida kids that it's actually recruiting to UCF should be utterly embarrassing to them. But it would have been nice to be in this one in light of the need at OL. A bit bittersweet overall, but I'll take plenty of joy in UiF's (way bigger) L on this one.

Advertisement
I can't believe this kid picked UCF over UF. Makes me wonder if UF actually wanted him but I have heard the Gators are losing footing in recruiting battles due to the staff not being the easiest to relate to.

Advertisement
Culture fit. Giant party school and being that he has a mullet it’s pretty easy to say he might have a very outgoing personality.

Example #97638572 as to why CIS is the best football site on the interwebz. Where else can you get this level of in-depth analysis?

UCF has legit been the best program in Florida the past 5-6 years. Kids growing up now have seen them dominate since they were in Junior high so I can legitimately see them as part of the Florida big 4 now.
No they haven't. Cut the ****...all 3 of the big 3 even while.down likely beats ucf last year...as sorry as Fsu is ..I would bet on them

Advertisement
Back